The Dom cannot log in

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

The Dom cannot log in

Postby guest154689 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:37 pm

I'm still waiting for a password to log into account. Evan, Doc, etc. should be aware of the problem. Can anyone send me an e-mail with a password that will allow me to log in. Been requesting since last weekend. Been really tough to not be able to log in and mention the Steelers. My e-mail is gschafferjr@houston.rr.com or gschaffer2@houston.rr.com
Thanks
guest154689

Postby kltsin » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:23 am

I got a email from "The Dom" that he cant log in.
If I can help let me know.

I did email him this
I think I know what happened.
Once you are logged into a php forum.... in the the user options screen you don't have to enter your password unless you want to change the password (and then enter it twice), you just change your settings..
It's confusing but thats what appears to be needed unless you look closely and it says it.

See if you can figure out what you entered in the password section..

anywho... I have had many emails with "The Dom" and could pass on info if needed.
Thanks;
Keith
kltsin
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby DAVE1 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:59 am

Join team 33258 today!!
DAVE1
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby Guest154689 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:12 am

Dave-- Did that twice
Got a reply from Evan that my provider may be blocking the new password they sent. Tried the "forgot password", but still get nothing in return. The e-mail address in my account may have gotten changed wrong by me when I was attempting to get replies to pm's and posts.
I'm able to receive e-mails from support when I give them my e-mail address.

The Dom
Guest154689

Postby The Dom » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:59 pm

I finally figured out the problem and am back able to log in. Thanks to Kiltsin, Sabre, Evan, Doc, Karl and all who tried to help. You can lock this now. :D
Dell xps 410, Vista, 4 gig mem,8800gtx, e6600
68 year old gamer enjoying life

Never have children, only grandchildren. ~Gore Vidal
The Dom
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Return to Forum Problems/Errors