Email notification of replys to posts..

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby Karlsweldt » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:07 am

Check your ISP's email settings.. there may be a "spam" marker against the site address. Try a PM to yourself.
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby The Dom » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:52 pm

Tried the pm to myself, but still no notification by e-mail. I'm not receiving any notifications by e-mail on any posts or pm's. Everything else seems to be working.
Dell xps 410, Vista, 4 gig mem,8800gtx, e6600
68 year old gamer enjoying life

Never have children, only grandchildren. ~Gore Vidal
The Dom
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Karlsweldt » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:49 am

Have you tried to "renew" or update your notification listings? Use the exact same Email address that is valid for your other Emails that come to you. Using the "net" instead of "com" or "grp" will be significant. If your ISP requires the entire field for the address, then use that.. not an abbreviation. Just sent you a PM.. did you get it?
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby tommie » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:53 am

i stopped getting "reply"emails at least a year ago. i used to be "tommie j" but after changing email adress was locked out .... tried getting it fixed...so im back as just "tommie". (i think im up to 2 posts now LOL) glad to be back though :D

tommie(j)
tommie
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Previous

Return to Forum Problems/Errors