TRIBALOVERKILL's Project: Blackout

Resources, guides, discussions for modding your system.

Postby tribaloverkill » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:47 am

Ther shrunk my sig for you guyz:) Just for you:)
tribaloverkill
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Tulatin » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:51 am

indeed it was. However it wouldn't be in their best interests to continue their little battle over this way, we don't take very kindly to our members being harassed in that manner.
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby tribaloverkill » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:07 am

Dude, now my sponsor pmed me telling me to just let it go. this is the problem,... I let it go all my life. It is not fair. I dont take very kindly to people that do this garbage. I told the sponsor that it might not be a good idea for him to sponsor me anymore because I dont want him to get caught up in this garbage. I did that out of respect to him. I am merely her to mod and thats it:) Dont be be nasty to me. Just talk to me.
tribaloverkill
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Tulatin » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:11 am

well in the end it is easier and more professional to just walk away from the issue, and seeing how Big-Z went to another site to continue a conflict you wnet away from, it would work better in your favour to just let it go
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby tribaloverkill » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:23 am

Tulatin wrote:well in the end it is easier and more professional to just walk away from the issue, and seeing how Big-Z went to another site to continue a conflict you wnet away from, it would work better in your favour to just let it go

I am. I'm done ready to move on. I just wanted other people to understand me when I say that the only thing done intially was a clipped sig. No message or anything. Anyways,... now hes ranting a raving that I have a blown ego! I'm goign to the gargage so I can get you an update by tonight:) Bye.
tribaloverkill
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Tulatin » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:25 am

Indeed, back to the modding it is then.
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby Sabrewings » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:57 am

Tulatin wrote:Indeed, back to the modding it is then.

Yep, not worth it letting a 10 year old with a power trip get in the way of such a great project. We want more!! :D
Sabrewings
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby DAVE1 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:58 am

more spongebob :!: :twisted:
Join team 33258 today!!
DAVE1
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby tribaloverkill » Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:17 pm

Small update. I finished sanding the inside of the UV insert for the tower. I then got started on the reservoir. Check it out,...

Here I mapped out two more holes. One is going to be for an UV LED and the other for a dallas 1-wire temp probe.

This is what I want to accomplish for the UV LED and temp probe.

I was going to use a larger one as seen in this pic but I decided to use the samller one because it's SEXXXXXXY.

Reservoir: $20
Barb: $1
Modifying the barb making it a tap: Priceless:)
Touching the barb right after grindingit and burning the crap out of your fingers: Even more priceless:)

Yo,... after drilling my holes in the reservoir I needed to tap it so I can screw in my little barb things. I didnt have a tap that size and it was to late to go to the store. So I made my own:) I basically made two cut perpendicular to each other. I ground the grooves open a bit and that was it. I used a bit of lube and it worked like a charm! This is the small one.

This is the large one. I made this one first. I change my mind shortly after and went to the small one.

Here are some practice taps.

Heres proof that it works. It scraps as it goes around and around. The acrylic that is cut goes inside the barb. I reccomend that you turn a bit and then turn it back a bit. Keep doing that until you made it all the way through. And use some sort of lube. That is a must!

Heres the finished product. Notice the elbow. I cleaned it up so it actually looks nice:)

Let me know what you think:)
tribaloverkill
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Tulatin » Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:22 pm

looking really good with the home-made tap as well as the LED and probe tubing :D
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

PreviousNext

Return to System Modification