MOBOT UPDATE: Side by Side Spec Comparisons

For discussions related to the main web site or the forum itself are now combined into one to clean things up a bit..

MOBOT UPDATE: Side by Side Spec Comparisons

Postby MoboCop » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:13 am

Hi all,

Me and the mods have been hard at work filling up the spec sheets in mobot. We have gone through and updated all the current boards for the top 20 manufacturers and are now working on the specs for the older boards.

I have just added a new feature that allows you to do a side by side comparision of motherboards after you locate the boards you want using mobot.

Try it out and let me know what you think? It sucks, it is groovy? It could use x or y feature...

Click on MOBOT on the top menu, then pick your search criteria and press MOBOT Search button. If you get results you will notice the last column has a compare button at the top and check boxes on each row. Check the boards you want to compare and press the button.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby evasive » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:40 am

Which reminds me I have to make new additions... almost 2 weeks since I last checked..I want 36 hours in a day...
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Return to Motherboards.org Web Site