The Mother Board

Motherboards.org forums. Free tech support, motherboard ID, and more.
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Wireless Keyboards?
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 3:13 pm 
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

:arrow: I was checking out some cordless keyboards and I was wondering if they are any good. They should work pretty good if they're gonna be worth the extra doh you pay up front plus the cost of frigg'n batteries. anyone got one? I was looking at one Logetec that inluded cordless mouse and one microsoft very similar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 3:49 pm 
Drunken Master

I have the logitech one with the cordless mouse. I recently dumped the keyboard and switched to a corded keyboard. I am still using the cordless mouse.

I switched because I was having wierd problems. Switching batteries did not help.

I dont know if they keyboard went bad or what. It worked fine for months up until this problem arose. I did have to change the batteries a few times.

Post subject: thanks
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 5:12 pm 
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

ok thats cool. by the way how many batts and how often? AA's?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 5:14 pm 
Drunken Master

4 AA's I think. Not too much I think I changed it 2 times in 3-4 months.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 10:34 am 
When I built a new computer I decided to go with the Logitech "I-touch" cordless keyboard and cordless optical mouse.

That was about six months ago. The four AA batteries in the keyboard are still pumping right along. I had to change the batteries in the mouse once already...maybe it's that little red light!

I like it, have never had any problems. The various buttons for websites are allright, even convenient in some cases.

At around $80 dollars, it's rather expensive. Depends on how "neat" you want your desk to appear and how often you've been "strangled" by the mousecord!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 12:33 pm 
Green Belt
Green Belt

I have 2 Logitech I touch cordless keyboards, I have changed the batteries 3 times in 3 years. Never had a problem with either of them and they both see 8-10 hours a day use. Good product for me, I spend alot of time wheeling back and forth at a very large work station, with the cordless I dont have to keep going to one spot to enter stuff when testing items.

Red