Can't really describe it, but..

For discussions related to the main web site or the forum itself are now combined into one to clean things up a bit..

Can't really describe it, but..

Postby jmstacey » Thu Oct 03, 2002 11:11 pm

When you go to a forum or search and there are several pages, There is no easy way to get to the center or therabouts. I mean, the pages go for example 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47
Having a little input box there to type the page you want to go to might be helpful otherwise you just have to keep pushing next to get to one of the pages thats not listed.
Just a suggestion that I think might be helpful. :wink:
-Jon-
jmstacey
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Toby B. » Fri Oct 04, 2002 12:38 am

Sounds like a very helpful addition. Although I am not sure if it is possible... MoboCop will have to do some research on this :wink:

Great suggestion by the way....

Toby
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby MoboCop » Fri Oct 04, 2002 9:36 am

As far as features for the forums. It is HIGHLY unlikely that I will be messing around in the guts of phpbb.

This code has been in development for years and I do not want to screw it up.

That being said, their are mods being released all the time for phpbb and I check them occassionally. If I see that one I will consider implementing it.

Although I may just upgrade to the latest version and see what new goodies we get as upgrading after modding is a scary prospect.

thanks.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Return to Motherboards.org Web Site