Your first name?

Post here if you just want to chat about... whatever.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby MoboCop » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:13 am

Toby B. wrote:
EmilyB wrote:What about Mr MoboCop? I think I know, but Im not brave enough to say anything :oops:
hmmm, since its publically availible (IF you know where to look). His real name is Code Boy..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually his name is Patrick

Actually my first name is Ronald, but I go by my middle name(Patrick) when I am not floating through the ether. Long story short my mother wanted to name me Patrick which happened to be my Dad's middle name. So every year in school, they would do roll call using Ronald and for the first few months I had to deal with the Ronald McDonald jokes...
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby Toby B. » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:20 am

MoboCop wrote:
Toby B. wrote:
EmilyB wrote:What about Mr MoboCop? I think I know, but Im not brave enough to say anything :oops:
hmmm, since its publically availible (IF you know where to look). His real name is Code Boy..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually my first name is Ronald, but I go by my middle name(Patrick) when I am not floating through the ether. Long story short my mother wanted to name me Patrick which happened to be my Dad's middle name. So every year in school, they would do roll call using Ronald and for the first few months I had to deal with the Ronald McDonald jokes...
They actually have Ronald McDonald jokes? :?
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby EmilyB » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:28 am

Toby B. wrote:

I have emails with the name at the bottom, thats how I thought I knew :), thanks for the confirmation.
EmilyB

Postby evasive » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:44 am

EmilyB wrote:
Toby B. wrote:

I have emails with the name at the bottom, thats how I thought I knew :), thanks for the confirmation.

You have emails from him? Hmm I wonder about the subject :lol:

Ah yes, my real name is Edwin
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby jronald » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:01 am

James, hated it since I could spell it. Ronald, just not a hell of a lot better. Settled on Ron

Ron
My son carries in his childhood, the wonders I have sought my lifetime to find, and squandered fortunes to posses
jronald
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby EmilyB » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:02 am

Has anyone guessed mine yet? :lol:
EmilyB

Postby kokalo » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:08 am

EmilyB wrote:Has anyone guessed mine yet? :lol:

Let me think....
Ahmmmm, Margaret?
Or Janice.
Maybe Petunia? :wink:

Anyway, mine is Pero (its short for Petar, which was my grandads name, but they just gave me the short version).

Its actually interesting watching Kiwis try to pronounce it (Petro, Pietro, Pedro, Peero etc.)

One of the guys at work decided to make me 1337 (Leet) so he turned it into P3R0, but only P3 stuck. I kind of like it, thus the sig. :D
Last edited by kokalo on Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

P3! (No, not PIII)
kokalo
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby EmilyB » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:15 am

kokalo wrote:One of the guys at work decided to make me 1337 (Leet) so he turned it into P3R0, but only P3 stuck. Ikind of like that, thus the sig. :D

I always wondered about the P3 Sig thing, but I couldnt work it out, thanks for telling us :)
EmilyB

Postby HollowPoint69 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:16 am

Joseph
HollowPoint69

Postby Ryn » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:30 am

Ryan
Ryn
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

PreviousNext

Return to The Water Cooler