GAME CLAN??

For discussions related to the main web site or the forum itself are now combined into one to clean things up a bit..

GAME CLAN??

Postby Zero » Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:52 pm

i was thinking it would it cool if motherboard.org had a game clan for cs and other gamess so that us members can play online wit each other.just an idea
ya i know i suck at typing
Zero
Black Belt
Black Belt

Re: GAME CLAN??

Postby Toby B. » Sun Aug 25, 2002 10:07 pm

Zero wrote:i was thinking it would it cool if motherboard.org had a game clan for cs and other gamess so that us members can play online wit each other.just an idea
So basically you are suggesting a "gaming room" on the forums??? :roll: Sorry it is not going to happen. Remeber the idea of a motheboards.org chat room?? That idea did not fly either.

Sorry to burst your bubble
Toby
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby Zero » Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:57 am

nnonnoo yo got me all wrong i was thinking we have a game section in the foruum where we have clans and such.....uhhhh i dont know wat to say when i made my last post i was bored
Zero
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Toby B. » Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:01 am

Oh you mean like a user group??? that way you could click on the user group link at the top of the forums and find someone to play games with??? Actually that does sound kinda cool.

Toby
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby MoboCop » Mon Aug 26, 2002 8:47 am

interesting. and to jump back to the chat issue. I have found a plug-in for phpbb that does chatting. If I get time I may test this out and see what happens.

I will have to think about the gaming group issue...thanks.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby Zero » Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:42 pm

toby that exactly wat i meant
Zero
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Zero » Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:20 pm

MoboCop wrote:interesting. and to jump back to the chat issue. I have found a plug-in for phpbb that does chatting. If I get time I may test this out and see what happens.

I will have to think about the gaming group issue...thanks.

remember its a HELPER feature not a big chatroom with like 30ppl in it hate those.its purely 1on1 chat
Zero
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby MoboCop » Thu Aug 29, 2002 8:57 am

well for one on one chat I still say use instant messenger. the chat app plug-in I have found is small and simple but allows multiple people.

you can see it in action on another site of mine here.

http://www.populopolis.com/index.php
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby Zero » Tue Sep 10, 2002 11:02 pm

so mobobcop are u going to try that program thing??/ are u going to have a gaming section like toby said??? is this thread dead??
Zero
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby some_random_guy » Wed Sep 11, 2002 9:54 pm

I like the idea of being able to find someone to play with. Maybe there could be a forum or a single post that announces a date and time where motherboards.org members could meet in a game. I think it would be easy for games like Counter-Strike because all you would have to do is set a date and time and a server ip and if anyone shows up, cool, if no one does, then its not like you wasted a lot of work arranging it.
This is kinda giving me an idea....
Did you know that 64% of all statistics are made up on the spot?
If quizes are quizzical, then what are tests?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

save the drama for your mama
some_random_guy
Initiate
Initiate

Next

Return to Motherboards.org Web Site