The Mother Board

Motherboards.org forums. Free tech support, motherboard ID, and more.
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 9:21 am 
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

I have the Antec Plus660B (black) case. There is a latch and key-lock on the side panel (rear middle most location) and a blow-hole with fan just right below the latch/key-hole. I am planning to place a plexiglass window on the pannel. The shape of the plxi-window would be like an inverted "L" to contour with the latch and the blow-hole. I don't have the tools to do this and I have never done this thing before. Intimidating? Well, YES for me. The last thing I would do is to mess-up and screw a good case.

My question would be...Is there somewhere or somebody in which I can send my side panel and they do the cutting and installation of the plexi-window-panel?

Thank You

Post subject: follow-up
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 3:58 pm 
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

I just came across a pre-cut "L" shaped plexi glass at coolerguys.com specifically made for Antec, Uneec, Chenming and Alienware. I'm just waiting a responce from customer service if the pre-cut glass would fit the Antec Performance Plus series (PLUS660B).

PS: They have the cold cathodes on sale...buy one get one free :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 10:32 pm 
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Hey! Not sure who can help you with the cutting, but cool sale! I say go for it. Makes you a more versatile and useful human being in my opinion :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 10:31 pm 
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

I have found a way to do away with the plexi glass window. This would be the first case mod of it's kind. The mods still serves it purpose and a whole lot more (visualy, cosmeticaly and functionality). You won't believe how economical this is and sometimes the materials used may be just on your store room or garage gathering dust.

I can't wait to finish this "prototype" LOL. I might or will take a few pics of my case and you all be the judge.

STAY TUNED!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 10:37 am 
8) WELL WELL WELL! WHAT DO YOU KNOW. I JUST HAPPENED TO BUY THIS CASE 3 MONTHS AGO W/ THE WINDOW MOD ALREADY THERE FROM THE FACTORY. CAME W/ A 440W PS AND 2 FANS. FOR AROUND $130.00. DON'T HAVE THE WEB ADRESS W/ ME HERE @ WORK BUT EMAIL ME AND I'LL SEND U THE LINK IF U WANT. IEAT69STYLE@YAHOO.COM