This place is desolate!

Resources, guides, discussions for modding your system.

This place is desolate!

Postby Flyin » Thu Jun 06, 2002 8:08 pm

I realize this isn't a modder's site but sheesh. My Scorpio TA-10BD will be arriving tomorrow some time around 2pm. Picked her up from Directron.com. I'm gonna mod the **** outta that thing. I'll post pics! I've been stuck on this dinosaur for far too long, especially being the gaming and internet nerd I am. Just giving everyone a heads up.
Flyin
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby ThEvil0nE » Thu Jun 06, 2002 9:36 pm

I'm with you bro! Let's start "flyin" guys. Defining moment anyone? Here is where you take pride in modding (whether your case or anything even your computer table or chair). I'm case modding my Antec Plus660B to a different new "tune". Start posting your pics, take pride and let's all sing khumbaya!!! :lol:

***ThEvil0nE says...Never under estimate the power of the dark side***
Image Image
ThEvil0nE
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby Flyin » Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:35 pm

awwww dang it. My funds just got tossed in the crapper, then crapped on, then they neglected the flush feature. Then tiny magits(sp) formed in the crap, and ate it all away, making a perfectly clean crapper. Well it's not that bad, but it will be a while 'till I put anything in it. Which is actually GOOD, 'cause the longer I wait the more bang for my buck I'll get! :wink: :mrgreen:
Flyin
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby MoboCop » Wed Jun 19, 2002 3:58 pm

I agree, lets see some mods from some of our over 60,000 members! Surely someone has modded something?
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Let's Mod!

Postby fatapia » Tue Aug 13, 2002 1:32 am

I subscribe to Maximum PC and in that rag they feature a Mod of the Month in the back of the magazine which has given me some ideas as to what to do with my drabbie beige case. Also, since I'm a custom car buff I have some crazy Mod ideas based on the automobile customization techniques that I have learned through out my life as a Lowrider fan. Stay tuned for some cool pics in the near future. I might just do some before, during, and after pics. But first I need to get myself an awesome Mobo and CPU with the stuff that makes a Modder drool. :wink:

To Mod or not To Mod? That is the Answer!
fatapia
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Return to System Modification