Where's the nav bar??

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Where's the nav bar??

Postby boheemee » Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:56 pm

what happened to the nav bar that was at the top of the home page? is this another update? i now have to scroll to the bottom of the page and use the links there to navigate to the forums. i had problems with the nav bar before, but worked around it....now it's gone. i'm using IE 4.7, is this problem specific to my browser? anyone else having this problem?
boheemee
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby MoboCop » Fri Aug 02, 2002 8:50 pm

interesting. I changed the nav bar because people did not seem to like it jumping around the screen. So you cannot see the new one?

Is there anyway for you to go to a 5.x browser?
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby Hardware Junkie » Fri Aug 02, 2002 8:59 pm

Shows up for me under 6 and 5.5 SP1
"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gautier

Hardware Junkie
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby boheemee » Fri Aug 02, 2002 9:31 pm

no nav bar shows at all. i could upgrade to a newer version of IE i guess, but i was hoping i wouldn't have to. (just stubborn i guess) oh well, guess it's about time to move on to a newer version. thanks....i thought iwas loosing it there for awhile. only half a mind left to loose anyway. :lol:
boheemee
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Toby B. » Fri Aug 02, 2002 10:30 pm

When I went to the main page earlier this evening I noticed the Navigation bar took about 20 seconds or so to come up. I also noticed that On the main page I am not logged in but it shows me as logged on at the bottom of the page. Maybe just another glitch on my end.

Toby
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby MoboCop » Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:00 am

ok I changed the damn nav bar again. This one should load fast and should be fine in 99% of browsers including 4.x versions. 3.x you better upgrade or find another motherboard site.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby boheemee » Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:13 am

it's back!! thanks! hope you didn't loose to much sleep working on this one.
seems to work great for me........ :D
boheemee
Black Belt
Black Belt

Return to Forum Problems/Errors