Cool Stats pages....

This forum is for discussions about the Motherboards.org Folding team. What is folding? Venture on in for a look.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby len444 » Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:56 am

Len444 wrote:
Default_Dave wrote: i'm still baffled how tarostar turned in 5 WU and has a score of 0 (zero) icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif how can that be?

not really sure, but a couple of ideas come to mind. tarostar overclocked, and the wu's were sent back as soon as they were started. the wu's were worked on and retained past the due date, and were awarded completion w/ o value. the wu's were transfered from 1 machine to another, and were deleted. i think the transfer scenario, as well as the overclocking one would yield partial value. this leaves held past due date. but there has been a fluctuation in points awarded for sending back partials. i think it was 0 value for some time, though now there is something given. if we could get tarostart to speak, then perhaps we could figure out what actually happened.

i don't see "0" registered w/ our team, though we received some points value. not sure about that one?!?

edit: 0 appears to be registered, yet under 0"s individual stats at FAH stats page, there is no listing of our team, and the relevant contribution. that is what is puzzling.
len444
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby DefaultDave » Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:41 am

exactly... very weird. ...and what about mutilated1? that's a new member that's churning WU's nicely but not scoring well. 50 points for 6 wu's?!?! 8O

ladd this is your recrute right? have Mutilated check his settings, cause he/she's crunching very well and she be earning the score they desirve. :wink:
DefaultDave
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Previous

Return to Motherboards.org Folding Team