Copy-Proof CD's Cracked!

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby datektrader21 » Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:08 am

a moment of clarity

ultimately we all must make our own decision, whether they be right or wrong. its our choice to steal or not to steal, in the end everything comes full circle so you will ultimately pay for any unjust acts you have committed against others. be they large corporations or single individuals, or small animals. it does not matter if what we say is right or wrong because we have to lead by example and not by words. Because as always actions speak louder than words.

"In the end we mortals are but shadows and dust"

edit : remeber never drink and post.
datektrader21
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby iamanobody » Mon Jun 03, 2002 6:16 pm

yes, indeed it is always in the middle. some people will steal and some will be honest.

datektrader21 is gay
iamanobody

Postby Aibohphobia » Sat Jun 15, 2002 4:09 pm

"I guess information doesn't just want to be free, it also wants
permission to frolic and mutate wildly so that it's more
interesting, too."
"Please remember that downloading MP3s damages the music industry
so please do it early, often and cheerfully."

and stop trying to be like jerry springer datek
Go hang a salami; I'm a lasagna hog!
A man, a plan, a butt tub: anal Panama!
Goddam mad dog!
Aibohphobia
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby datektrader21 » Sat Jun 15, 2002 4:23 pm

and stop trying to be like jerry springer datek

does he not say final thoughts

???????????????????????????

and i thought this topic was done.....btw as you can clearly see that other post of mine was made after 1am
Two muffins are baking in an oven. one muffin says to the other,"hey man its getting pretty hot in here" "Holy $%^!@#" the other muffin replys " A talking muffin!" MaximMAg
datektrader21
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Aibohphobia » Sat Jun 15, 2002 4:24 pm

it aint done until it's locked, and remember, i'm on my mission to get 500 posts asap.
Goddam mad dog!
Aibohphobia
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby datektrader21 » Sat Jun 15, 2002 4:25 pm

shut yer yap fatty :twisted:
Two muffins are baking in an oven. one muffin says to the other,"hey man its getting pretty hot in here" "Holy $%^!@#" the other muffin replys " A talking muffin!" MaximMAg
datektrader21
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Aibohphobia » Sat Jun 15, 2002 4:26 pm

last word
Goddam mad dog!
Aibohphobia
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby asassin' » Tue Jun 18, 2002 5:59 am

Steal candy from a baby. Does the ease with which done diminish the act? Why differentiate between music and software, intellectual property and hardware? Gee, I only steal what it costs too much to buy? I don't like big business or the principle of supply and demand, so I'll ally myself with organized crime. What'll you do when they come for you're stuff?
asassin'
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby blkbird » Wed Jul 17, 2002 8:40 pm

You are right stealing is stealing. It is hard to side with the corporate monsters who will make there money regardless of what happens. MSN hasn't seemed to have went under . It might be wrong in thinking this but I really don't care if the corprate monster makes 100 billion in profit this year or 75 billion. How much profit do they really need? Is it right for them to charge the working people with outrageous prices for goods? Most corporate monsters pay there corporate level people very good and the people that actually do the work (ie...blue collar labors like myself) don't actually make all that much. So yes stealing is stealing and every individual has to decide where they are going to stand on it. But if the corporate monsters weren't so greedy then, there would be less and less people out there looking for the free stuff to get by. Just something to think about. :!: :?: :idea: 8)
________
buy herbalaire
Last edited by blkbird on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blkbird
Green Belt
Green Belt

hmmm CD protection is a joke

Postby lesando » Sun Jul 21, 2002 5:04 am

well i think sony should sack the fellas that invented their new anti crack technology cos i bought the latest celine deon cd and i usually make a backup copy of my cd's for my car sterio, well when i did a few days later i got an email from a friend about the cd protection hmmm maybe someone should have told my puter about it and it might not have been able to do it.
i think because of using napster i have bought lots more cd's than ever cos i would download a song or 2 of an artist and if i liked it i would go straight out and buy their cd and i bought plenty.
you just don't know who to believe i heard that record sales went up by 30% because of napster :D
lesando

PreviousNext

Return to The Hundred Year War