Peanya and Folding

This forum is for discussions about the Motherboards.org Folding team. What is folding? Venture on in for a look.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby len444 » Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:04 pm

if peanya has a lower grade computer that he isn't too concerned about, and can live w/ that one on 24/ 7, then that might be the approach to take. the extreme gaming rig is his baby, and he surely doesn't want anything bad to happen to her (i love my gaming rig- caress, caress- i would never do anything to harm you :lol: ). the on/ off issue might really be an issue if the comp is set w/ an extremely high OC. it might be stable for the shorter gaming usage, but might be unstable for the 24/ 7 usage. but then extreme OC'g will potentially do more damage to a system than no OC and on 24/ 7.
len444
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby Tulatin » Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:05 pm

In a way folding is somewhat giving back, but also pushing the sit'e name and rep for glory. As to why i stay - my reasons are much like southwinds - to help those who need it out, to reccomend the right hardware, and to chat with you guys (And gals). My reward for bein here? How happy the people we help are when they're done. Why do i fold? For one, i'm supporting a team that i had a hand in creating, which took off faster than i could have imagined, but also to be a part of something huge and great - to be more involved in our community here.
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby len444 » Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:18 pm

aaahh, i think i'm more of a DC addict that needs a daily dose just to feel ok :twisted:
len444
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby evasive » Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:56 pm

beats being a forum addict :lol:
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Previous

Return to Motherboards.org Folding Team