*cries*

This forum is for discussions about the Motherboards.org Folding team. What is folding? Venture on in for a look.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby len444 » Sat Oct 18, 2003 9:17 am

it's my belief that you need to adjust your modem configuration settings. next thought is you have a firewall that needs to have a rule established for folding to access servers.

would selecting "use IE settings" under config help w/ AOL? haven't used AOL, so it's an unknown. configure w/ winblows graphical version is reached by right clicking systray icon (lower right tool bar- start up items- the gear shaped one).
len444
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby charlene » Sat Oct 18, 2003 9:51 am

Hey Len, I think what you say about it being a problem with my modem settings is maybe right. I really think it's cause I use AOL - and they have their own browser etc. I do have the F@H configured to use IE though. I dunno, hopefully someone on the F@H forum can help me... otherwise I can't continue to fold :cry:
charlene
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby len444 » Sat Oct 18, 2003 10:35 am

charlene, i used the search engine at the FAH forums (AOL dial- up), and found this article- you might get something out of it:
http://forum.folding-community.org/view ... t=aol+dial
len444
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby son0rous » Sat Oct 18, 2003 2:06 pm

check out the mingin site for help with flags. tells you what they are, how to put them in, and gives you some u can use.
son0rous
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby charlene » Sat Oct 18, 2003 4:44 pm

Hey Len thanks for that, but I'm not on mature teen or anything like that. I've not got any restrictions on my aol account. I'm a complete adult (in age anyway) :wink:

check out the mingin site

LOL! Smurf, I'm sorry for calling it mingin lol Thanks for that though, I'll check it out later, gotta get offline now though, pff :roll: :evil:
charlene
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Previous

Return to Motherboards.org Folding Team