The Mother Board
Flags
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Motherboards.org Folding Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steve6787
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
steve, not seeing you on the teams stats page

I know, I have been talking with Tulatin about this issue. I have completed 1 500 blocker. It never showed up in the stats page! evil So, I have no clue what happened there. I'm currently at 310/500 on my 2nd WU. I put in the team number and my user name(steve6787, same as in here).

Thats why I was asking about the send x flag, because I thought that maybe you had to do that before it sent your stats. I have since upgraded to 3.25 beta (was at 3.24). Will see what happens this time around, as Im using the 3.25 beta on the WU Im currently working on. So, something errored out in the submission process, i guess?.

Quote:
give smurf_pimp a PM regarding this situation. that'll pull him away from the case badge design process.

Can Do!
Radeon HD 3450
60GB Vertex 2 SSD (For OS's)/750GB for Data
len444
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know that when i tried the windows 3.24 graphical client (just to check it out briefly w/ o finishing a WU), it seemed to have started on a WU w/ o asking for any configuration info? it might need to be added after by right clicking the systray icon?

edit: actually, the graphical version asked for a name during the initial install, but i'm almost certain it didn't ask for a team #.
steve6787
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont remember if it asked during installation or not, but I went into configuration by right-clicking the icon in the systray and entered my info there.

However, I dont remember it actually installing files, like it did when I loaded the 3.25 beta version, maybe I just got a bad install?

Sent a PM to Smurf_Pimp and he said that he changed where it said flag or flags to a hyperlink so that it would take you to that page. Makes it a little easier!
Radeon HD 3450
60GB Vertex 2 SSD (For OS's)/750GB for Data
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Motherboards.org Folding Team All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: