Auto refresh?

For discussions related to the main web site or the forum itself are now combined into one to clean things up a bit..

Postby effika » Wed Jun 26, 2002 6:54 pm

We used to look at that sight in calculus for a good half the time instead of learning about important things like antiderivatives... uuuuggghh some of the memories from that place... you know, maybe that's why I'm talking calc over again...
effika
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Wyrm73 » Sat Jun 29, 2002 12:36 am

My wife showed me that site once...and only once. They should change the name to sicktwistedandwrong.com. There are people who really enjoy looking at crap like that? I'm going to go lock my doors now.
Wyrm73
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby lil boi phreak » Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:26 am

i used to browse that site all the time while i took member calls at AOL...i kinda like the site.....theres another i used to go to that was way worse than "rotten"......i like to think of "rotten" as faces of death and this other site i had was more like "traces of death" for anyone who has seen them they would a agree traces of death was a lot more gory. the thing that cracked me up the most was the cheesy heavy metal music they played in the back and the way they showed some things over and over and over again. great stuff Image
lil boi phreak
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby mooi » Wed Oct 16, 2002 8:52 pm

If you guys think rotten.com is bad wait till you see http://strangeland.com/
I think thats almost as bad just in a different kinda way....
mooi
Black Belt
Black Belt

Previous

Return to Motherboards.org Web Site