Parhelia review?

For discussions related to the main web site or the forum itself are now combined into one to clean things up a bit..

Parhelia review?

Postby Aibohphobia » Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:12 pm

You think you could maybe get a Parhelia review? And not concentrate entirely on benchmarks, because it sucks with current drivers, but on pictures and quality comparisons in the various settings? Maybe comparison to Radeon 8500 or GF4..
Go hang a salami; I'm a lasagna hog!
A man, a plan, a butt tub: anal Panama!
Goddam mad dog!
Aibohphobia
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby MoboCop » Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:41 pm

IF matrox sends us one I am sure we can do it.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Re: Parhelia review?

Postby AstroLab » Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:21 am

Rolyat Retep wrote:You think you could maybe get a Parhelia review? And not concentrate entirely on benchmarks, because it sucks with current drivers, but on pictures and quality comparisons in the various settings? Maybe comparison to Radeon 8500 or GF4..

Humm... good idea :D (i think it will be a very interesting comparison). I guess the new matrox video card will be a serious contender for Nvidia and Ati cards. A card with 256 Mb of ram on board and other cool features. Anyway NVIDIA rulez ! (i think they are already working on a new outstanding chip :twisted: )
AstroLab
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Motherboards.org Web Site