The Mother Board

Motherboards.org forums. Free tech support, motherboard ID, and more.
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:48 pm 
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

I have been looking for a good case to start modding, and im aiming towards one with a mirror slide-down door on the front so it hides my drive bays (i have non-matching dvd and cdrw drives). Long time ago i visited colorcase.com and they had 10 or so different mirror cases, but I recently visited their site and they didnt have many great cases, and their prices are way over what they should be. I am just wondering if anyone has seen any good mirror cases at good prices, and im looking for a removable mb tray 2. I have checked out xoxide.com and their mirror case isnt that appealing.

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:31 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

I was looking for mirror silver(the stuff that's used in making mirrors) to do my first case paint. The one mirror manufacturer in town said the only way I could get the stuff was in industrial quantities so that was out of the question. Best I was able to get was auto-grade spray chrome which does have a nice shine to it, but not all that reflective. As far as pre-done mirror cases, all I've seen are cases with cheap mirror sticker sheets.

512mb DDR400
Soyo Dragon KT400 Ultra Platinum Edition
MSI Ti4600
SB Live! Platinum 5.1 w/ Live! Drive
WinXP Pro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 5:26 pm 
Green Belt
Green Belt

First-- NEVER buy anthing from color caes, they take FOREVER to get your order shipped and their prices arent that good. In addition, they try to twist arround what you are actually buying( the opposite of some "what you see si what you get" sites.

Second-- Try searching on google, Dog pile, or price watch for a similar case. AND, try coolerguys.com and check reseller ratings for a good modde4d case dealer.

good luck
Micro

Soyo KT333 Dragon Ultra Platinum, AMD athlon XP 2100+, Geforce3 Ti500, Western Digital 40GB 7200 RPM, Lite-on 16x DVD, Lite-on 40x12x48 CD-RW, *NEW* 400 watt power supply, AND a ahanix Platinum Xp case... :)