Searches

For discussions related to the main web site or the forum itself are now combined into one to clean things up a bit..

Searches

Postby lil boi phreak » Fri Sep 06, 2002 2:41 pm

Hey i was wondering if anyone has ever suggested being able to search the post by specific dates. example...search for posts from September 1-6. and it could search created date..not reponses....dunno...just an idea. most of my ideas have been attempted at one point in time and failed...siiigh. :)
Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time.
lil boi phreak
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby atang1 » Wed Dec 11, 2002 4:01 am

I think you just search the dates in addition to the keywords.

But, motherboards.org articles are best being searched on Yahoo rather than the website itself. This is probably because it has a smaller search engine instead of special googles or inktome search engines(the best of the breed).
atang1

Postby MoboCop » Wed Dec 11, 2002 6:58 pm

I disagree. If you want to search our articles go to main page and click on search. This uses Googles engine and provides very relevant results within motherboards.org site.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Return to Motherboards.org Web Site