fighting boredom

Post here if you just want to chat about... whatever.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby ~Rob » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:10 am

there's a lack of linkingtons!
Image
Jocuri cu impuscaturi si alte genuri, pentru toate varstele doar pe acest link - distractie si amuzament garantat!
~Rob
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree
 
Posts: 4941
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:26 pm
Location: Norwich, UK

Postby EmilyB » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:29 am

~Rob wrote:there's a lack of linkingtons!


Is that the same as linkage? :)
EmilyB
 

Postby ~PJ~ » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:40 am

~Rob wrote:there's a lack of linkingtons!


Middle-Linkington-on-the-Sea???
Image

Let there be respect for the earth,
Peace for its people,
Love in our lives,
Delight in the good,
Forgiveness for past wrongs,
And from now on a new start.
~PJ~
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree
 
Posts: 5791
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:59 pm
Location: Leeds, UK

Postby EmilyB » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:53 am

~PJ~ wrote:
~Rob wrote:there's a lack of linkingtons!


Middle-Linkington-on-the-Sea???


Did you mean Linington?

Either that or my googlisations are failing to googlise :cry:
EmilyB
 

Postby ~PJ~ » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:06 am

EmilyB wrote:
~PJ~ wrote:
~Rob wrote:there's a lack of linkingtons!


Middle-Linkington-on-the-Sea???


Did you mean Linington?

Either that or my googlisations are failing to googlise :cry:


No, I was just being silly.
Is there somewhere called Middle-Linington-on-the-Sea?
:mb_hijacked:: :oops:
Image

Let there be respect for the earth,
Peace for its people,
Love in our lives,
Delight in the good,
Forgiveness for past wrongs,
And from now on a new start.
~PJ~
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree
 
Posts: 5791
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:59 pm
Location: Leeds, UK

Postby EmilyB » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:14 am

~PJ~ wrote:
EmilyB wrote:
~PJ~ wrote:
~Rob wrote:there's a lack of linkingtons!


Middle-Linkington-on-the-Sea???


Did you mean Linington?

Either that or my googlisations are failing to googlise :cry:


No, I was just being silly.
Is there somewhere called Middle-Linington-on-the-Sea?
:mb_hijacked:: :oops:


No :oops: It was Mr Google being naughty. He picked-up someones surname as "Linington" and gave me false hopes :oops:
EmilyB
 

Re: fighting boredom

Postby ThEvil0nE » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:31 am

Gem wrote:I was looking over some of the widgets at the Konfabulator site and found this ... it's sorta a doomsday clock that counts down to the day Apophis might smash into us (.018% chance :P )

That would work great with the hoola girls widget :twisted:
Image Image
ThEvil0nE
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree
 
Posts: 3937
Joined: Mon May 06, 2002 12:01 am
Location: New York


Return to The Water Cooler

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest