Some news from me...

Post here if you just want to chat about... whatever.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby don'tknowmuch » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:21 am

Good luck snap', hope things works out for ya. Just sound off here if you need to, we'll be here :wink:
don'tknowmuch
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby YouGiveMeRash!!! » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:30 am

Good luck Snap.

I really enjoy reading your posts so dont leave for good!

I hope everything works out for you and that you find happiness once again.

Your a great guy. I wish you all the best. :D

Take a break if you have to. :wink:
Main rig: 1/2" ID Water Cooled Lian-Li V2000B, Abit IP35 Pro, Intel C2D E6750@ -3.4ghz 1.3375v, Mushkin 2gb DDR2-800 996576, one terabyte storage, evga 7900GS KO w/ Zalman VF700-AlCu cooler, Swiftech Apogee GT water block, Ultra X2 550w PSU
Laptop: Asus Z70VA, Pentium M 725 1.6@ -2.13ghz (pinmod), ATI X700 Pro, 1680x1050 native res., bluetooth, the works...
YouGiveMeRash!!!
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby sloopdog 1 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:56 pm

good luck snap.
No keyboard detected-Press any key to continue.
sloopdog 1
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby Rabidwerewolf » Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:29 pm

Sorry to hear that Snap. I know how you feel. Currently going through a divorce myself. The "love of my life" left after 10 years of marriage because she didn't want to be married anymore, and I've been going through the divorce for about 6 months now. Waiting on the house to sell to finalize everything for the type of divorce we decide to go through with in this state. I won't sugar coat it for you. It sux. It really sux, but it isn't forever or the end of life at all. Lean on your friends and family, and you got us here too.

You will have good days and bad days. It is really weird to start off with. Not having any one in bed next to you and stuff like that. I remember the first month or so, and I did this several times, I would buy flowers and bring them home. I was like what the heck am I doing. There is no one to give them to. I was so used to doing it before. Being around mutual friends we shared were kind of ackward and still is. I'm starting to get used to being single again even though the divorce isn't finalized. It just takes time man. You'll be ok. If you need anyone to chat with or blow so steam off on at anytime, my icq and email are available under my profile.
Rabidwerewolf
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Myth » Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:37 pm

Snap, I am so sorry that you are having to go through such a tough situation. As so many have stated before... you are very welcome to come and go as you need to. You are very loved by your forum family. Take whatever time you need to get your life sorted out. Come here and rant if you need to. I wish I could do more to help you out at this time.

Sorry Snap but I need to talk to miki for a minute:

miki02131 wrote:I sympatize with you, man. I feel really bad for you. :(

It's evil what's happening to you. It is found that money is at the root of all evil on earth. You probably stop making as much or is not progressing financially fast enough to meet her expectations. Women, these days, only like power and money. They forget the meaning of love. We all know that I hope.

It's not too late. You can salvage the situation by making enough sacrifices to get high paying job or win a few million from the lottery and she'll be back begging you to return. I myself am happily married with a decent paying job. But if for any reason I lose my job, I will start thinking about divorce as my wife is a woman and will divorce me for sure once I stop making as much money.

The lesson for all you guys who plan on getting married soon, starting with Sabrewings, remember that women only like money and power. If you don't make enough money for them to spend in the clothes store, the day you marry is the day the divorce process starts.

Sorry for the rant here, man. But I couldn't hold it.

Miki, it makes me so sad that you think that way about all women. I've been with my husband going on 10 years in May. We have 3 children and are currently on nearly every government program to assist with health care and food that's available. My husband is self employed and has a cronic health condition. This leaves us without income lots of times weather it be from no current clients or his health being so bad that day that he can't even get out of bed. I HATE our financial situation!!! I HATE his health problems!!! I LOVE my husband!!!! I love him with all my heart, soul, and being! Our source of income fell out from under us about a year into our marriage. If all I cared about was money I would have left him then. I don't think money is a good enough reason to get divorced (unless one person is being selfish an spending all the money on themselves and refuses to change).

Miki, next time you want to make a blanket statement like that why don't you qualify it by saying "some" women are like this..... Rather than ALL women are money hungry wenches.

My sister is the sole financial support for their family. She works her butt off trying to keep their family going. Her husband is on SSD (social security disibility). That's not enough to pay for a house and family. Her husband went through a selfish period.... At one point they had a chunk of money they were going to use as a down payment on a house (would have been her first house they owned)... instead of using it on the house for the entire family.. he used it to buy HIMSELF a Corvette. This left them renting for another 15 years!

I could go on with story after story of women I know being a major if not sole financial support for their families and choosing to NOT get a divorce because they love the man they married. Miki... just choose your words a bit more carefully next time.
Myth
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby Copper » Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:43 pm

miki02131 wrote:
The lesson for all you guys who plan on getting married soon, starting with Sabrewings, remember that women only like money and power. If you don't make enough money for them to spend in the clothes store, the day you marry is the day the divorce process starts.

god i read some rubbish in my time but this beats the lot

ive been married for 26 years , this could not be futher from the truth

ive meet one or two women like this , but there less than 1% of all the women i know
Copper
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby GG » Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:53 pm

Coppershirt wrote:
miki02131 wrote:

god i read some rubbish in my time but this beats the lot

ive been married for 26 years , this could not be futher from the truth

ive meet one or two women like this , but there less than 1% of all the women i know

I agree with you Coppershirt. Some women are good, some are bad. Some men are good some are bad, it's all individual.

I pity dear old miki02131. He seems to be a woman hating homophobic, so what's left for him? :lol:

Anyway back to the subject in hand. Snap355 I wish you luck. I cannot offer any advice as I have not been in this position and this is no time for meaningless bullshit, so I wish you all the best and if you do need to vent your anger or upset then I think a lot of people here will be only too pleased to listen and help.
No keyboard detected: Press any key to continue.
GG
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby MikeyLikesItSI » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:51 pm

Good luck Snap. Be strong, and remember that we are all here for you. Take care buddy.
MikeyLikesItSI
Initiate
Initiate

Postby profofpcs » Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:45 pm

snap, as stated, you are welcome here if need be for whatever you need.

miki, i feel for you.......you are the most undereducated-in-love person i know. there are golddiggers out there(like anna nicole) but to say all women are like that.....really is a horrible thing to say. ive also been married for a long time(14 years so far) and the wife has no mean streak in her when it comes to money.....we dont have it. we talk about almost every purchase. decide between us whats necessary or not, and spend it all together. most goes towards our daughter anyways.

grow up and learn the real meaning of love. thats why your wife will leave you.

depression is just anger without the enthusiasm
anger is just danger without the "d"
profofpcs
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

PreviousNext

Return to The Water Cooler