Some news from me...

Post here if you just want to chat about... whatever.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Some news from me...

Postby snap355 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:26 am

I'm sorry to say that I'll be off and on this forum. My wife and I have decided to be permanently separated and eventually divorced. Although I'm not sure why I'm posting this, I feel like a part of the family here and I hope that you can understand that.

I'm going through alot, ALOT of grieving and mixed emotions. It just really sucks that it's happening to me. I never thought it would happen but it is. It's even hard to even type this but I will.

If you want to contact me, please do so below as I do not know how much time I might be here. Who knows, I might be here alot because of what's happening.

snap355@gmail.com

I just hope that no one goes this pain and as much I have... Bye for now but who knows how long :cry: :cry:
[url=http://www.motherboards.org/folding/index.html] Lend a hand and help with the folding project. Come join our 33258 team!

[/url]
snap355
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby speedblurr » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:32 am

Take all the time you need buddy. We'll be here thinkin about ya. Take some time and try to keep your head on straight and things will work out in the end.
speedblurr
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Sabrewings » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:51 am

There will be a seat warm for ya. :wink:

I've been through my own series of hard breakups, and I can't even imagine how this must be. I hope you get through it as easiliy as possible, but only a fool will tell you it will be easy.

Good luck, and we'll be here waiting for you when the storm passes. :mrgreen:
Sabrewings
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby HollowPoint69 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:58 am

Stuff sucks man. I can't even begin to imagine how much pain you have, so all I can say is I hope you pull through.
HollowPoint69

Postby Copper » Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:13 am

i wish you alll the best

need someone to shout at then , you can shout at me

you will always be welcome here
Copper
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby miki02131 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:15 am

I sympatize with you, man. I feel really bad for you. :(

It's evil what's happening to you. It is found that money is at the root of all evil on earth. You probably stop making as much or is not progressing financially fast enough to meet her expectations. Women, these days, only like power and money. They forget the meaning of love. We all know that I hope.

It's not too late. You can salvage the situation by making enough sacrifices to get high paying job or win a few million from the lottery and she'll be back begging you to return. I myself am happily married with a decent paying job. But if for any reason I lose my job, I will start thinking about divorce as my wife is a woman and will divorce me for sure once I stop making as much money.

The lesson for all you guys who plan on getting married soon, starting with Sabrewings, remember that women only like money and power. If you don't make enough money for them to spend in the clothes store, the day you marry is the day the divorce process starts.

Sorry for the rant here, man. But I couldn't hold it.
Help humanity .....join the
Motherboards.org
folding team! 33258
miki02131
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby Davek804 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:16 am

Good luck to you, and unfortuneately, miki is atleast right with some percentage women albiet a small part.
Last edited by Davek804 on Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey."
Davek804
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby trexntx » Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:32 am

Not sure how long you have both committed to this relationship, but it's never easy to end one. There are emotional, financial and many other ties that can take a great deal of pain to sever.

If at all possible it is usually worthwhile to seek counseling before throwing the towel into the ring. Life is not simple nor is it easy, but if all else fails remember to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and begin anew.

Been through it myself as well as helping my brother through one. He turned around and remarried her. :roll:

Not me, though... ha ha... :lol:

Hang in there and remember that if you seek support you will always find it here.

Best of luck for both of you.
Antec NeoHE 550
AMD 64 X2 4600+
ASUS A8N-SLI DELUXE
Corsair XMS (2X512)
Maxtor SATA (2x300GB) RAID 0
trexntx
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby efs2 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:44 am

Greetings:
Sorry to hear of your misfortune, snapper.
All I can offer in the way of advice is the certainty that you will get through it.
So keep your head up and keep posting.
Ed
efs2
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby beeboy » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:00 am

" Life is not simple nor is it easy, but if all else fails remember to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and begin anew."

Well said trexntx!

Most of us have suffered rejection from someone we loved. Do'nt sweat it. You are a terrific person with lots to offer someone else. Move on and be happy. I did.
beeboy
Black Belt
Black Belt

Next

Return to The Water Cooler