Wine Personality Test

Post here if you just want to chat about... whatever.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby Falklian » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:24 am

Image

Intelligent and confident, your reputation as a penguin of stature and prominence proceeds you. Fortunately, you're a natural leader because penguins (and people) will always look to you for guidance in rough seas. Always dressed to impress, you look cool year round. You obviously know that, like the Little Penguin Cabernet Sauvignon, you are only getting better with age.
Falklian
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 921
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 2:06 pm
Location: Illinois

Postby EmilyB » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:26 am

Falklian wrote:Image

Intelligent and confident, your reputation as a penguin of stature and prominence proceeds you. Fortunately, you're a natural leader because penguins (and people) will always look to you for guidance in rough seas. Always dressed to impress, you look cool year round. You obviously know that, like the Little Penguin Cabernet Sauvignon, you are only getting better with age.


Hey! I want that one :twisted: What are the answers? :D
EmilyB
 

Postby Sabrewings » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:06 pm

Image

You are a fun and light-hearted penguin who believes in true love. You may be black and white on the outside, but under those feathers beats a heart of gold. Good times and good friends are never far away, which is why the Little Penguin Chardonnay is your social beverage of choice.

Kudos on your journey of seabird self-discovery. Now that you've come to appreciate your true inner penguin, forward this test on to your friends. Then get the whole colony together with a few bottles of the Little Penguin wines and explore your penguin compatibility. You might discover a whole new meaning to the term "wine pairing".
Sabrewings
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master
 
Posts: 18948
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:04 am
Location: Barksdale AFB, LA

Postby Falklian » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:35 pm

EmilyB wrote:Hey! I want that one :twisted: What are the answers? :D


Which of these hobbies do you most enjoy?
Long waddles on the beach with your favorite mate

If you were a dog instead of a penguin, you would be a:
Are you kidding, I’m a cat!

What reality TV series would you excel in:
Fear Factor – I live by the motto, the more extreme the better

Which best describes your ideal mate?
A loving soul mate to nestle in and start a brood

Which penguin best represents you?
An alpha male who’s been around the flock a few times (M35+)

How would your friends describe your personality?
I’m the kind of easy going penguin your parents approve of

How wise are you in the world of wine?
I’m an interested newbie, still finding what I like best

Name your favorite guilty pleasure:
Reclining in front of the game with a bag of chips

You’re singing your heart out on stage:
With a notorious rock band known for their raucous lyrics

At the beach you:
Make a beeline for the waves

Just for you, Em :wink:
Falklian
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 921
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 2:06 pm
Location: Illinois

Postby EmilyB » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:36 pm

Thanks Falklian, thats really nice of you :D
EmilyB
 

Postby Myth » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:55 pm

Sabrewings wrote:Image

You are a fun and light-hearted penguin who believes in true love. You may be black and white on the outside, but under those feathers beats a heart of gold. Good times and good friends are never far away, which is why the Little Penguin Chardonnay is your social beverage of choice.

Kudos on your journey of seabird self-discovery. Now that you've come to appreciate your true inner penguin, forward this test on to your friends. Then get the whole colony together with a few bottles of the Little Penguin wines and explore your penguin compatibility. You might discover a whole new meaning to the term "wine pairing".


I got the same thing.
Image
Image
Myth
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree
 
Posts: 3094
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2003 1:13 pm
Location: Limboland

Postby profofpcs » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:48 pm

Falklian wrote:Image

Intelligent and confident, your reputation as a penguin of stature and prominence proceeds you. Fortunately, you're a natural leader because penguins (and people) will always look to you for guidance in rough seas. Always dressed to impress, you look cool year round. You obviously know that, like the Little Penguin Cabernet Sauvignon, you are only getting better with age.


ditto here
Image

depression is just anger without the enthusiasm
anger is just danger without the "d"
profofpcs
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree
 
Posts: 9891
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2002 9:07 am
Location: gold country

Postby chris754 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:47 pm

Cabernet sauvignon-but I am drinking beaujolais at the moment
chris754
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 10:26 pm
Location: New Zealand

Postby Black Wolf » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:57 pm

Image

Wild times and smiles abound for the penguin that dares to live life a little bit spicier. You take to risks and adventure like a penguin takes to water. As far as you are concerned, you can't waddle fast enough into new challenges. In fact, the only time you stop to relax is when it’s time to kick back and reminisce about the day’s adventures with a generous goblet of the Little Penguin Shiraz.


SWEET!!! :lol:
Image
Black Wolf
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree
 
Posts: 8955
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2003 1:47 pm
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Previous

Return to The Water Cooler

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests