Star Wars Attack of the Clones

Post here if you just want to chat about... whatever.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby Tolemac » Sun May 19, 2002 11:04 am

Hey Petey. What in the blue blazes does your post have to do with STAR WARS????????? :roll:
Copy and paste this into a new thread will ya??? We're talking STAR WARS here, not football. :P :roll: :P
Tolemac
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby Wyrm73 » Sun May 19, 2002 3:57 pm

Just took my kids to see it... good movie. A little slower than the first, but really good special effects. Yoda with a light saber...cool.
Wyrm73
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby len444 » Sun May 19, 2002 4:36 pm

i noticed the images vibrating during the beginning of the film, which was very annoying, not sure if this was digital projection, or digital translation to film, images appeared to have a grainy look to it as well- solid, sharp and crisp, not grainyand vibrating- once the action started, this wasn't even noticed. think i'll wait for it to hit the cheap theaters in 6 mo's or so, before seeing it a second time.
len444
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby MoboCop » Sun May 19, 2002 6:09 pm

I did not notice any vibration. I am not sure if the theatre I saw it in was digital projection (probably not as there are only 30-40 theatres in the country showing it that way). I cannot wait for the DVD.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby len444 » Sun May 19, 2002 7:01 pm

the vibration was side to side, very fast, and actually a small distance spanned in oscillations, perhaps i just happened to have noticed it, and couldn't take my mind off of it- quite annoying! quite the assembled fantasy- typical star wars- perhaps i'm too analytic. just see most of the space vehicles as not realistically designed, creatures are not believeable, roman colosseum extrapolation w/ future creature engagement- i do like the general theme though, good over evil, issue of cloning people, the lure of the dark side, and how it challenges us w/ the choices that we make in our lives- we become involved in the 'fight', perhaps altruistically, the spirit of the film is like a drug that we pay to experience- so in that respect it was good!
len444
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Previous

Return to The Water Cooler