another motherboard

Post here if you just want to chat about... whatever.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

another motherboard

Postby datektrader21 » Thu May 16, 2002 4:51 pm

ok i just ordered an MSi k7t266 PRO2 any opinions of this board good or bad? its another refurbished product from newegg but hey for 59 bucks you can't argue with the cost. hard to believe i have gone through 3 motherboards in the last month :roll: I also purchased a new apc surge protector, it should be here tomorrow. newegg so easy to use no wonder its number one :wink:
datektrader21
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Re: another motherboard

Postby Tolemac » Fri May 17, 2002 2:04 am

datektrader21 wrote:newegg so easy to use no wonder its number one :wink:

Oh good gawd! :roll: Don't you dare use the slogan from those Nazi bastards to defame the good name of Newegg!!! :evil:

My ex worked for them when we were living in Albuquerque, and they are just as I have described them. When version 4.0 came out, they refused to beta test and bug check. They just threw it to the public and told the tech support to deal with it!!! :roll: Needless to say, she left there shortly after that news came down.
Tolemac
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby Aibohphobia » Sat May 18, 2002 4:34 pm

Datektrader21: hey i got to beta 5.0 it was fun cause back then alot of people would use punters. but since i was on an unrealeased version no one could punt me. the simple pleasures in life are often the best.

BTW i think aol is the best for the elderly like my parents :lol: so easy to use ya know.

EDIT: once again i screwed up and did not log in my name, datektrader21
Go hang a salami; I'm a lasagna hog!
A man, a plan, a butt tub: anal Panama!
Goddam mad dog!
Aibohphobia
Black Belt
Black Belt

Return to The Water Cooler