i got my board FINALLY

Post here if you just want to chat about... whatever.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

i got my board FINALLY

Postby datektrader21 » Thu Jun 13, 2002 9:07 pm

i finally got my board back today :D :D :D It works great except of course for a little USB kb issue. But I am sure I can resolve that. It was kind of a shock to get the board today, see I called last week to find out where it was and the guy I talked to said they would ship it out via 2 day air on Thursday so it should be there by Monday. I said cool and thought I was done. come Tuesday the board was still not here so I called to give them a piece of my mind [small piece since I don't have much to spare] this time the lady on the line said no we have not shipped your board out we are still looking at the original. But she said it should be shipped by ups ground on Wednesday so you will get it sometime next week. Yet here it is one day after the second supposed shipping date. So I am wondering if there was just some miscommunication inside the company. Or perhaps a second board is on the way, one can only hope. Another shocker came when I opened the box to find a retail packaged board inside with all the goodies including a case badge. I thought they only sent the board back, so this works out great since I got it bare bone from the refurbished section of new egg for 60 bucks. :) :) :)

just thought i would talk for awhile 8)
Two muffins are baking in an oven. one muffin says to the other,"hey man its getting pretty hot in here" "Holy $%^!@#" the other muffin replys " A talking muffin!" MaximMAg
datektrader21
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Tolemac » Thu Jun 13, 2002 9:19 pm

8)
Tolemac
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby datektrader21 » Fri Jun 14, 2002 7:44 pm

silly me all i neaded was a bios update :lol: :lol: 8)
Two muffins are baking in an oven. one muffin says to the other,"hey man its getting pretty hot in here" "Holy $%^!@#" the other muffin replys " A talking muffin!" MaximMAg
datektrader21
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby BittaBrotha » Mon Jun 17, 2002 12:24 am

Isn't this the second time you got something instead of what u originally ordered?

If so, then you are one lucky person! :D
WinCE, WinME, & WinNT
What does it spell?
CEMENT, guaranteed to weigh you down!
BittaBrotha
Green Belt
Green Belt

Return to The Water Cooler