Wireless connection keeps failing

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby ~Rob » Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:54 am

Thanks for the life story, but you just went offline so I guess it isn't solved!

I'm sure it's to do with your Belkin/Linksys compatability, I'll sort out the drivers later too
Jocuri cu impuscaturi si alte genuri, pentru toate varstele doar pe acest link - distractie si amuzament garantat!
~Rob
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby Lou9 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:54 am

Well im still having problems if anyone has noticed, my boyfriend rob always gets too distracted to do anything on my computer! I really need this sorted please help
Lou9
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Sabrewings » Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:57 am

I had a lot of troubles trying to Ad-hoc my desktop and laptop. In the end I found that it came down to the right combination of drivers between the two. Same brand and everything. Sometimes the latest and greatest drivers aren't the best. See if you can go back a version or so until it works.
Sabrewings
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby Lou9 » Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:13 am

:evil:
Right now my computer keeps disconnecting itself but the computer meters dont even read that it has, it still shows the green light. I even emailed belkin about this problem and they didnt even email back how typical! Nothing seems to work. i dont change anything and it does something else bizzar
Lou9
Initiate
Initiate

Previous

Return to Networking