the bad news and the good news

This forum is for discussions about the Motherboards.org Folding team. What is folding? Venture on in for a look.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Which do you prefer to get first?

GOOD
25%
BAD
25%
I don't care
50%

Total votes: 12

inteljunky
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

the bad news and the good news

Post by inteljunky »

Well, here is the condensed story. I lost the mobo to my PIII celly to fix a computer not owned by me. SO, i currently dont have a printer :lol: or my second folding machine, HOWEVER, i was looking at buying my surprise, which was going to be more than it will be, but it will deffiatly run circles around that old P3 chip. so i am out of a folder for a while, but i think that the new hardware will make up for it rather quikly when i finally settle on what to exactly get 8)
Folding folding folding keep them procs a folding.......

P4 2.53 ghz @ 2.86
inteljunky
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post by inteljunky »

alright, well it just got worse.... i spent the last 2 days installing the system on my main machine, b/c i got errors otherwise, which slowed down folding to next to nothing, then i forgot to copy it over to the drive using the -p flag, so i need to REDO THE ENTIRE THING so there goes 2 days of almost no folding down the drain.... and here is to 2 more (but these might not be consecutive, i wont be here for a bit)
Folding folding folding keep them procs a folding.......

P4 2.53 ghz @ 2.86
poundu1
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

?

Post by poundu1 »

Intel exactly what is question?
crispr edit
Copper
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Post by Copper »

now im confussed or is my brain switch off some please help :?
"Only two thing are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,and Im not sure about the former." Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
Twisty
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Post by Twisty »

The question is do you prefer to hear the good news first, the bad news or are you ambivalent. The question is loosely related to the post which is explaining inteljunkies current drop in production (bad news) but his future plans for increased production (good news).
I have now left the Building :tongue8:
redeye53
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Post by redeye53 »

inteljunky wrote:and here is to 2 more (but these might not be consecutive, i wont be here for a bit)
Is this good or bad?
[img]http://www.motherboards.org/sig/sig4/33258/redeye53/sig.jpg[/img]