Resurection

This forum is for discussions about the Motherboards.org Folding team. What is folding? Venture on in for a look.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby Tulatin » Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:58 am

I took the blank top you sent me AGES ago, and slapped it in there. Good to see her heart beat again eh? Today is good - start a forum, ressurect your team's original site...
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby dharbert » Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:31 am

No offense to SmurfPimp or yourself Tulatin, but I'm re-doing the site a bit and I'll have it uploaded in a few hours. It's not 100% finished yet, but at least everyone can tell me what they think of it and what needs to be improved upon.

If it's a complete train wreck, I'll put the old one back up, but I don't think you'll be dissapointed with the layout I'm working on.

EDIT: Hey Len444, you still want to do the guides page or the FAQ? If not, let me know so I can take your name off the contact list for those.
dharbert
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby len444 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:25 pm

EDIT: Hey Len444, you still want to do the guides page or the FAQ? If not, let me know so I can take your name off the contact list for those.

i did the join, about, and guides sections, and smurf_pimp did the team FAQ.

as far as my continuing w/ updates, and enhancements, this might be more up to the team as to what they want.

there's a bunch more that can be added to cover the full spectrum for the folding newb to go over and get up to speed- but it can't be so involved that it becomes confusing. there are also newer beta versions, and suggestions that the v4.0 might become a full release this week. since the team page stopped at sept11, i've written a winbloze modem config, and upgrading full release to beta version. there are flag addition/ changes, with some being cpu dependant.
len444
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby son0rous » Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:42 pm

i'm not offended, the whole thing was done rather quickly just so we could have a site for people who wanted to know a bit about it to have a look. but improvements are always welcome
son0rous
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Previous

Return to Motherboards.org Folding Team