***folding team page down- temp page available***

This forum is for discussions about the Motherboards.org Folding team. What is folding? Venture on in for a look.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

***folding team page down- temp page available***

Postby len444 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:30 pm

:!: :!: :!: smurf_pimp had to stop hosting the site. at present time, there is a team page at my site. the site is linked to in my sig. no java scripts, php, ect...- just some hand written html. it has the essential info in a rather no frills environment. it should load fast regardless of bandwidth connection, and should (hopefully) load in any browser.

i have the source code to smurf_pimps folding team site, which is the one that is coming up unreachable in many people's sigs, and bookmarks. i tried to recode it, and stick it into my web space, though the reconfiguring of the java scripts is beyond me at this time. i'll have to hit the books, and figure this out. so, having said that- it will be a while before i can post the full featured team site. :!: :!: :!:
len444
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby Tulatin » Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:18 pm

thanks for hosting it, but i'll talk with smurf about the scripts, and take a crack at em when i get the time.
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby son0rous » Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:00 am

feel free to ask me anything about the code, when i find a new place to host it i can put it up if you haven't already gotten to it. just pm me or if you have msn messenger add me to talk in real time
son0rous
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Return to Motherboards.org Folding Team