Cool Stats pages....

This forum is for discussions about the Motherboards.org Folding team. What is folding? Venture on in for a look.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby dharbert » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:07 pm

Hey now! No personal attacks as they are grounds for banishment. Unless it's GP vs Datek......then it's ok. :lol:

Any member found insulting or verbally attacking another member WILL BE BANNED!! There will be no appeal to this, and it will be at the sole discretion of the Moderators.

Keep it civil and courteous. It's really quite easy and simple.

Read the rules.
dharbert
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Jibbyswish » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:15 pm

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth:

Tolemac wrote:4. STAY ON TOPIC! I know how easy it is to go off on a tangent, but you can't do it here. We have plenty of other forums where you can talk about whatever, but this isn't one of them. If you feel that something absolutely must be discussed, then start a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Jibbyswish
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby dharbert » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:49 pm

Yes, I know Tulatin is the king of stray topics, but that's still no reason to call him "useless". There are several other people on here (including myself) that stray from the beaten path every once in a while too.
dharbert
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Jibbyswish » Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:18 pm

i didnt call him useless, i said some of his posts were. and i do stress some because many are helpful
Jibbyswish
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby dharbert » Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:51 pm

Ok, ok.....you're forgiven (by me anyway). And hey, look at that.....you got 2 free post just for arguing with me. :lol:
dharbert
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby joshvee » Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:03 am

hehehehehe hahahahaha and I got a free post coz u made me laugh :lol:
heh and although Tulatin is EXTREEMLY helpful to this forum he is the king of topic straying....(n im the Prince lol)
joshvee
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby Tulatin » Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:33 pm

i just got back here, and infrared, get lost. I didn't do nothin to you, so you don't got the right. As to the bulk of them being useless, that's 400-500. The rest are set in helping. Also, you cannot use #4 as a retort, since you strayed the topic yourself. Besides, out of 3 posts, i don't see one of yours that's of use
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby Jibbyswish » Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:55 pm

wow, you sure are a great help tulatin, tellin new users who dont like that you clog this place up to "get lost" because they stated something everybody else is thinking. i have the right to state my opinion if i believe its for the best of the forum, which i use constantly to search for answers to problems. and lets see, if u say 500 are pointless, and you have about 5000 posts, that makes 10% of all posts you have ever made pointless, compared to other users here that have close to 0%.
yes i can use #4 to back up my point because u CONSTANTLY go off topic, i even saw one post where the starter specifically said to KEEP IT ON TOPIC and everything went fine until u posted, then u started a conversation with somebody. plus this topic already went stray before i posted.
and quit tryin to act like ur a moderator, damn thats annoying. YOU HAVE NO REAL POWER HERE!!!!! you go around tellin people what to say and what not to say and try to boss everybody around, when u really are no better than they are.
and the reason i only have 3 useless posts here is because i dont post here because i dont have to, but i thought that i might as well state the obvious so maybe u could clue in and quit making all the topics go stray. i dont doubt your usefullness here, but i'm just saying you could probably cut back on some of the junk.
Jibbyswish
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby Tulatin » Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:08 pm

I'm going to take a page from southwind's book, and ignore you. Now, as to getting off topic, it does happen from time to time. Besides, what's wrong with keeping the peace when the mods arent in? There's no law against it. I just don't like seeing fights... Now, if you're a recurring user (came back after a fight), i'd say i don't want to bother with it and start another... but either way, i'll just ignore you. Bye {Thou art Excommunicated}
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby Tulatin » Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:30 pm

Now, back to our regularly scheduled topic: we're currently sitting at 215, and both me and danny the bum are set to begin folding again. We should be below 210 by the end of the week. Good effort people!
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

PreviousNext

Return to Motherboards.org Folding Team