World of Warcraft

Like to play games? This is the place to talk about it.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby iamwhoiamtoday » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:00 pm

When people say that the Alliance is full of a bunch of 12 year olds, they really mean it. I have been a (not so proud) member of the Alliance, and I must say that they really aren't that good. Heck, I end up doing more quests with HORDE members then I do Alliance members (not a PVP server, and the horde member and I just bunny-hop opponents)

My next character is going to be a Horde Druid. but I'm only going to do that after I get the current Alliance Druid up to lvl 70.

Update on my character: I'm a lvl 41 Night Elf Restoration Druid. I'm focusing my equipment on Spirit, so during Instances my Mana goes back up REALLY REALLY quickly. However, when I'm solo'ing, I end up switching my gear for my "melee" gear, which lets me take a hit. With my Dire Bear form, I can get up to about 3690 Armor. :)

in my whole guild, there is just ONE Healer, Me. I'm the only Druid, and the Priests are all Shadow Priests (if you want to do Damage, go with a freaking MAGE) Being the only healer basically means that I log in, and get bugged to go on two different Instances at the same time.
People who have gone through Starfleet academy should be taught how to fix everything. Even a Roman aqueduct.
iamwhoiamtoday
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Zer0Cool » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:32 am

So what u guys think about the new patch?
Zer0Cool
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby Snowfire » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:59 pm

Haven't played much the past week or so... New Job and such, plus my manager was out at a convention this week so I've been covering most of his shifts... Whew! More $$$ though!

I don't have a character over lvl 45 though, so I doubt I'd see some of the end game changes and additions... I'd love to see some of the new areas, but I've still got about 50% of the current areas to get to! :P

I'm on the Cenarion Circle server now... I have to say, RP servers are fun to play on! Entertaining at least if you don't feel like working on quests. :lol:
Tono Sien

Love is the greatest conspiracy, by the most loving genius.
Snowfire
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby iamwhoiamtoday » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:04 pm

I really like the new patch. As a restoration druid, my main spell, Regrowth, was actually dropped 20% in how much mana it uses, So, I really like the patch for that reason.

btw: I'm now lvl 60, and the only healing druid that I know of
People who have gone through Starfleet academy should be taught how to fix everything. Even a Roman aqueduct.
iamwhoiamtoday
Black Belt
Black Belt

Is it a PVP server or PVE

Postby Leviathon » Sat May 10, 2008 12:39 pm

If it is PVP ill join as either a mage or warrior, I have a 70 hunter, ally on duskwood. my brother has a 50 warr, and a 50 lock
Leviathon
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby BBQ » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:27 am

anyone know when Dotlk coming out?
BBQ
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby Black Wolf » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:53 am

Been a while since of been on here... Gone back into hardcore PVP, left my raiding guild due to a lot of emo people.

Season 4 PVP gear is coming out in 2 weeks so right now i am tryiogn to save up 75000 honor so i can buy all the pieces at once for my main. Just dumped 1200G today pre-buying all the enchants and gems for the gear.
Black Wolf
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby Velex91 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:08 pm

I just got my whole S4 Set, so I'm pretty pumped. the gear itself though sorta looks... well not the best, but who cares, S4 is mine :D
Velex91
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby Snid82 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:31 pm

I have a Human Warrior tank. Run kara lots with guildies, im CO GM.
currently looking for lvl 70 warlocks / Healers. dont matter how we geard. Im on the Thunderhorn server(US)
Snid82
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby iamwhoiamtoday » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:12 pm

Well, I had just hit level 69 in outlands today, when a random mob, non-elite lvl 68, dropped this: http://thottbot.com/i31334
The Staff of Natural Fury

Pity I'm a Balance druid with no plans of ever spec'ing Feral, but it's still a nice staff... I'm probably going to sell it...

See? random stuff DOES drop from generic enemies sometimes... (sometimes = One in 10000000 kills)
iamwhoiamtoday
Black Belt
Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Games