The Mother Board

Motherboards.org forums. Free tech support, motherboard ID, and more.
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 582 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:00 pm 
Black Belt
Black Belt

When people say that the Alliance is full of a bunch of 12 year olds, they really mean it. I have been a (not so proud) member of the Alliance, and I must say that they really aren't that good. Heck, I end up doing more quests with HORDE members then I do Alliance members (not a PVP server, and the horde member and I just bunny-hop opponents)

My next character is going to be a Horde Druid. but I'm only going to do that after I get the current Alliance Druid up to lvl 70.

Update on my character: I'm a lvl 41 Night Elf Restoration Druid. I'm focusing my equipment on Spirit, so during Instances my Mana goes back up REALLY REALLY quickly. However, when I'm solo'ing, I end up switching my gear for my "melee" gear, which lets me take a hit. With my Dire Bear form, I can get up to about 3690 Armor. :)

in my whole guild, there is just ONE Healer, Me. I'm the only Druid, and the Priests are all Shadow Priests (if you want to do Damage, go with a freaking MAGE) Being the only healer basically means that I log in, and get bugged to go on two different Instances at the same time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:32 am 
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

So what u guys think about the new patch?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:59 pm 
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Haven't played much the past week or so... New Job and such, plus my manager was out at a convention this week so I've been covering most of his shifts... Whew! More $$$ though!

I don't have a character over lvl 45 though, so I doubt I'd see some of the end game changes and additions... I'd love to see some of the new areas, but I've still got about 50% of the current areas to get to! :P

I'm on the Cenarion Circle server now... I have to say, RP servers are fun to play on! Entertaining at least if you don't feel like working on quests. :lol:

Love is the greatest conspiracy, by the most loving genius.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:04 pm 
Black Belt
Black Belt

I really like the new patch. As a restoration druid, my main spell, Regrowth, was actually dropped 20% in how much mana it uses, So, I really like the patch for that reason.

btw: I'm now lvl 60, and the only healing druid that I know of

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:39 pm 
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

If it is PVP ill join as either a mage or warrior, I have a 70 hunter, ally on duskwood. my brother has a 50 warr, and a 50 lock

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:27 am 
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

anyone know when Dotlk coming out?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:53 am 
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Been a while since of been on here... Gone back into hardcore PVP, left my raiding guild due to a lot of emo people.

Season 4 PVP gear is coming out in 2 weeks so right now i am tryiogn to save up 75000 honor so i can buy all the pieces at once for my main. Just dumped 1200G today pre-buying all the enchants and gems for the gear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:08 pm 
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

I just got my whole S4 Set, so I'm pretty pumped. the gear itself though sorta looks... well not the best, but who cares, S4 is mine :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:31 pm 
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

I have a Human Warrior tank. Run kara lots with guildies, im CO GM.
currently looking for lvl 70 warlocks / Healers. dont matter how we geard. Im on the Thunderhorn server(US)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:12 pm 
Black Belt
Black Belt

Well, I had just hit level 69 in outlands today, when a random mob, non-elite lvl 68, dropped this: http://thottbot.com/i31334
The Staff of Natural Fury

Pity I'm a Balance druid with no plans of ever spec'ing Feral, but it's still a nice staff... I'm probably going to sell it...

See? random stuff DOES drop from generic enemies sometimes... (sometimes = One in 10000000 kills)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 582 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next