World of Warcraft

Like to play games? This is the place to talk about it.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby Ge FOrce 543 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm

profofpcs wrote:welp, 26.23% unbuff crit, 760 bonus damage(had it to 798 but chose crit instead of damage), about 39% spell crit with totem and talents. imma big bad shammy. and my guild blows. late one day and they dont let you run kara, plus they refuse to let my hunter(my second main) who is geared better than most of the other ppls mains, run kara.

edit: i love running with theblackwolf, i get another 5% crit chance. soooo much damage.

Meh sorry to hear about the guild problems Pro. On my druid right now speced feral I think I'm pulling off a 22% buffed with my buffs crit. I don't know what it would be otherwise but does it really matter considering I am constantly buffed with them. Either way I am almost always having to tank instances so I have to throw on my tanking bear armor. Not an easy job but I can pull it off quite well :) I think within this last week or so I have tanked 10/11 instances and have yet to wipe other than when we got f'd on some stupid mages bright idea. Other than that it's been fine and I am 41 on my druid. Maybe you guys should look into finding a different server with better raiding they are currently offering a chance to transfer free from high population realms (says the bliz site).
Ge FOrce 543
BANNED!

Postby profofpcs » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:14 am

wow, who would have thought that the word "dou**ebag" would be considered harasment, and deemed necessary to ban for 3 hours. i may just give this game up. this ban cost me a roll on the naztherim mindblade. i was in the middle of the prince fight when i got terminated.

depression is just anger without the enthusiasm
anger is just danger without the "d"
profofpcs
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby Ge FOrce 543 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:12 pm

profofpcs wrote:wow, who would have thought that the word "dou**ebag" would be considered harasment, and deemed necessary to ban for 3 hours. i may just give this game up. this ban cost me a roll on the naztherim mindblade. i was in the middle of the prince fight when i got terminated.
''

Meh it might be a good idea to do so. The game is slowly dying and WTLK is only going to make it worse. You should look into Lord of the Rings Online. One of my friends told me that it was a great PVE game. I know you like wow but maybe give another mmo a try. If nothing else Warhammer is coming out soon enough and that should be a blast although I don't know how much of it focuses on PVE and PVP. Anyways sorry to hear about the ban. Join a new guild.
Ge FOrce 543
BANNED!

Postby hunter1801 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:50 am

I heard Warhammer's main focus was going to be PvP.
hunter1801
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Ge FOrce 543 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:22 pm

hunter1801 wrote:I heard Warhammer's main focus was going to be PvP.

Well I would like it to be like that but meh it's gunna have better PvE than wow so....
Ge FOrce 543
BANNED!

Postby Ge FOrce 543 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:37 pm

Public test Realms now have premades. This means you can choose up to 4 characters on a new server Pve or PvP and be able to try out any thing you want on them. They come with full epics, 1000g, and 200 badges. I have had quite a bit of fun just messing with it recently.
Ge FOrce 543
BANNED!

Postby Snowfire » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:29 pm

BTW, I think this link would be pretty helpful to anyone re-installing if they lost they're CDs or such...

Patch Mirrors links, and links to client installers from WoWWiki.

Maybe it'd be good to put a link to this on the first page or some such?
Tono Sien

Love is the greatest conspiracy, by the most loving genius.
Snowfire
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Toby B. » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:11 am

Ge FOrce 543 wrote:Public test Realms now have premades. This means you can choose up to 4 characters on a new server Pve or PvP and be able to try out any thing you want on them. They come with full epics, 1000g, and 200 badges. I have had quite a bit of fun just messing with it recently.

how the **** do you get on a public test relm? I tried by downloading the "required file", but still limited to the "regular" game... PDT_Armataz_01_02

On another note I am getting closer to 70 with my tank. Who is more a highly armored DPS then a tank.
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby hunter1801 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:17 pm

If I remember correctly, in order to get on the public test realms, you have to download the whole file and access it through the new desktop image. Not the regular one for the game.
hunter1801
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Black Wolf » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:47 am

Ya, the only problem is thats is hard to get a spot on the test realm. Always seems busy or down when ever I try to do it.
Black Wolf
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

PreviousNext

Return to Games