Ahh half-life

Like to play games? This is the place to talk about it.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Ahh half-life

Postby Rominof » Fri Dec 27, 2002 10:04 pm

This is a concering for all these years people have been playing half-life and no one has cracked the key code. This is very concernig I haven't seen a good key gen anywhere this. by now you think some one would have walked into valve and taken it. Is this the beging of no crackible games NOOOOOO!!!!
Rominof
Initiate
Initiate

Postby gamepyrate » Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:42 am

Well the algorithm has been cracked [ i think ], but only certain ones are registered through WON.com. The chances of you generating one that works and runs on WON is somewhere between getting boardwalk and park place in the Monopoly game by McDonalds and winning the lottery. Last I heard the hackers were trying to create something that would identify mass amounts of generated keys on WON and saving those that worked. I got my CD keys through stealing them from people online and stealing them from datektrader.
gamepyrate
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Johnny Mnemonic » Sat Dec 28, 2002 12:45 pm

Or you can just buy the platinum package for like 30 bucks, and play them all without having to look for key generators all day.
Johnny Mnemonic
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Crazy Horse~ » Sat Dec 28, 2002 4:51 pm

No need to buy the plantinum package. Thats what i did, but came to find i didnt need to. All you need is the Half Life CD. If you have that, you can download all the other games or "mods" for free including: counter strike, opposing force, day of defeat, natural selection, team fortress, and more but i forgot all of them. LEGALLY :!: (thats for you Valour)
Next time I have to go to a funeral, i'm going to be the main attraction.
Crazy Horse~
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Rominof » Sat Dec 28, 2002 9:58 pm

your missing the point it i don't wont to buy anything unless it's something like doom 3. It is a concern to me that it hasen't been hacked.

WHAT IS THAT SPITER-MAN DOOING IT'S BALLA AAHH

good job on the animation
Rominof
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Johnny Mnemonic » Sun Dec 29, 2002 2:48 pm

There has been leaked Alphas of Doom 3, but they are fairly buggy and really only show the basics of what is available for that game. Besides with all the debugging running in the background, it requires an awesome computer to even attempt to run.

Just goto Ebay and buy a copy of half life for 1 dollar. At least then you will have a legitimate copy of half life, and you won't have to go searching for a serial or code key that probably won't work in the first place.
Johnny Mnemonic
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Rominof » Tue Dec 31, 2002 7:20 pm

Thanks for the doom 3 report and a key recomendation
Rominof
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Games