earth and beyond hows it going

Like to play games? This is the place to talk about it.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

earth and beyond hows it going

Postby Zero » Sat Dec 14, 2002 5:04 pm

yo sup guyz long time no post lol
ok i was a eb beta tester and iwas going to to buy the gaem but stuff happened and i couldnt get it right away on oct 25th ot somthing i planned to go buy it but it was a monday or sumthing and with skool around icouldnt really go get it so unexpectively on oct 30 eb sentm e an email satying my beta char have been delted and iwas like crap i got lvl 40 and if iwas going to buyi t i would have to start all over again so iwas liek screw it too much work so anyhow now im totally bored and think wat the hell need to do something as im so damn bored wheni come hom from skool so hows the gaem going r the ppl really string now? or are they all noobies i know a cuople ppl here have the game liek johnny and so on
so basically how the game going r ppl really strong (lvl 30 or more) or r there still alot of weak ppl (lvl 30 or lower) cuz if ibuy it nad find out that 80% of everyone there are lvl 30 that would scuk alot so can someone tell me?
ya i know i suck at typing
Zero
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby gamepyrate » Sat Dec 14, 2002 11:00 pm

I myself hate the game, I think it's boring as hell and just another bad game by EA. But I heard from someone who likes the game that it is going downhill, fast. He said that the servers never even reach 50% occupancy and could probably have 2 or 3 servers combined in to one. The promises they had for future development of E&B never happened, really all the money you are spending is doing nothing for the game. My friend was extremely in to the game during its Beta stages and for about 3 weeks after he bought the game, then it just got boring--he said that he would just play it about 5 minutes before bed-time because it gets him so sleepy. Needless to say the game's hype is wearing off.
And did anyone ever tell you you write like you think/talk?
gamepyrate
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Zero » Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:05 am

nah its just that iwas in a hurry and needed to go soon so i just wrote everything really fast that y sometihngs in that post didnt make sense oops my bad :P
"And did anyone ever tell you you write like you think/talk?"
the hell thaat suppose to mean pyrate?
but it still doesnt answer my question on wat lvl ppl r at in that game oh well ill download the demo lol
ya i know i suck at typing
Zero
Black Belt
Black Belt

Return to Games