haegemonia

Like to play games? This is the place to talk about it.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

haegemonia

Postby Zero » Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:57 am

http://haegemonia.com/index.htm anyone heard of this new game??? wat do u think of it? and dont those graphics look nice
ya i know i suck at typing
Zero
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby charibdis » Sat Nov 23, 2002 2:29 pm

I bought it. It's not a bad game. I find it's similar to Master of Orion 2 although it's Real-time rather than turn based. Graphics are pretty good. Mission 5 is hard as hell.

One thing that has been bugging me is that people always write it Haegemonia, when it's spelled Hegemonia. ?? Anywho...
ABIT NF7-S | Athlon 2500XP @ 12x200 | Corsair HydroCool200 | 3DMark2K1 V330 = 15722 ~ 3DMark03 V340 = 4988
-----------
2nd pc: Dual PII 350 running Fedora Core 2
-----------
3rd pc: Dual Intel PPro 200MHz (Linux) ->decomissioned due to heat problems
charibdis
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Zero » Sat Dec 07, 2002 3:33 pm

im currently on episode 5 now thats hard as hell!
oh on mission 5 the 1 that u r on is it the 1 where the kariaks took over gamma aplha and the beta sstems? if yes heres wat to do
1.take beta really fast andbild merchants around 3 or so
2.with beta taken biuld 2 military bases and move them to the solar system an use them to blockade the apha and gamma portals so the kariaks at gamma and apha can invade the solar system
3. now attack the gamma system with your fleet on 1 of the planets there r like 5000million ppl so make sure u have some missle guyz with researched weps.take that 5000million ppl planet once u get it there should be like 1000m left build a military base asap if u cant then kill off 1 oif your merchants now while the miltary base is building kill the rest of the kariak planets in the system.now use that miltary base and blockad the gamma->apha portal so they can invade gamma
4 now invade the apha systejm it should be easy cuz they r totally blocked and cant get into other systems

hope that heps :D
ya i know i suck at typing
Zero
Black Belt
Black Belt

Return to Games