The Mother Board

Motherboards.org forums. Free tech support, motherboard ID, and more.
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:25 pm 
Offline
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:18 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Japan
Would there be any interest in having a thread for Xbox live?
A single post where we could post our screen name and list of games we play
I know this is a PC forum, and if there is not enough interest, then nevermind, just wondering.

_________________
"He o hitte shiri tsubome" - (There is no use scrunching up your buttocks after a fart)

Abit KN9 Ultra
AMD X2 3800
Corsair DDR2 2X2GB
HIS Radeon 4670 1GB
Intel SSD
150GB Raptor
1TB WD Green X3

(hooked up to new 100M FTTH line)


Last edited by ssamurai26 on Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:29 pm 
Offline
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:04 am
Posts: 18948
Location: Barksdale AFB, LA
I don't see where it'd be a bad idea. If there's interest, I'll sticky it.

_________________
ImageImage
RIAA vs The People


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:49 pm 
Offline
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:18 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Japan
ok thanks
Then I guess I will start...


BonsaiBanana

Currently playing:

Halo 3
Ace Combat
TDU (sometimes)
Beautiful Katamari Damacy
Super Puzzle Fighter HD

...more to come, just got my 360.

_________________
"He o hitte shiri tsubome" - (There is no use scrunching up your buttocks after a fart)

Abit KN9 Ultra
AMD X2 3800
Corsair DDR2 2X2GB
HIS Radeon 4670 1GB
Intel SSD
150GB Raptor
1TB WD Green X3

(hooked up to new 100M FTTH line)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:08 pm 
Offline
BANNED!

Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 1239
Location: Peoria, AZ, USA
ssamurai26 wrote:
ok thanks
Then I guess I will start...


BonsaiBanana

Currently playing:

Halo 3
Ace Combat
TDU (sometimes)
Beautiful Katamari Damacy
Super Puzzle Fighter HD

...more to come, just got my 360.


Could you possibly tell me where your name originates from? I have an idea but am not sure. I am of course talking about your Xbox Live name.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:21 pm 
I'll join

GodSquirrel

playing mainly CoD4, but i have Orange Box and Gears of War as well


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:51 pm 
Offline
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 8:47 pm
Posts: 1486
Location: Omaha, NE
Yay, Finally!

GT:

Tono Sien



Playing Halo 3, Guitar Hero 3, Fight Night Round 3, Two Worlds, and I'm not sure if I have any more games that have a Live mode...

_________________
Tono Sien


Love is the greatest conspiracy, by the most loving genius.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:39 pm 
Offline
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 11:49 am
Posts: 7699
I have one also, PM me if you want it, and are ready to die. :lol:

_________________
Join team 33258 today!!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:17 pm 
Offline
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:18 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Japan
Ge FOrce 543 wrote:

Could you possibly tell me where your name originates from? I have an idea but am not sure. I am of course talking about your Xbox Live name.


Well, my previous name I had with my original xbox years ago. But I rarely played online back then, so I canceled my live account after a couple of months. Then when I got my 360, I tried to use it again, but of course it was in use, but dead. I couldn`t remember what credit card I used to create the account, or even if it was still valid. I needed a new name fast, and I recently bought a bonsai tree, so I thought Bonsai... something. Then I remembered two of my workmates eat bananas everyday at 2:30... so BonsaiBanana was the first thing that popped into my head. Sorry, nothing deeper than that :oops:

_________________
"He o hitte shiri tsubome" - (There is no use scrunching up your buttocks after a fart)

Abit KN9 Ultra
AMD X2 3800
Corsair DDR2 2X2GB
HIS Radeon 4670 1GB
Intel SSD
150GB Raptor
1TB WD Green X3

(hooked up to new 100M FTTH line)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:11 pm 
Offline
BANNED!

Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 1239
Location: Peoria, AZ, USA
ssamurai26 wrote:
Ge FOrce 543 wrote:

Could you possibly tell me where your name originates from? I have an idea but am not sure. I am of course talking about your Xbox Live name.


Well, my previous name I had with my original xbox years ago. But I rarely played online back then, so I canceled my live account after a couple of months. Then when I got my 360, I tried to use it again, but of course it was in use, but dead. I couldn`t remember what credit card I used to create the account, or even if it was still valid. I needed a new name fast, and I recently bought a bonsai tree, so I thought Bonsai... something. Then I remembered two of my workmates eat bananas everyday at 2:30... so BonsaiBanana was the first thing that popped into my head. Sorry, nothing deeper than that :oops:


I see I was wondering because I have heard bonsai from a few places. Although I never knew it was a tree. I should wikipedia it. Anyways thanks for the info.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group