guitar Hero III?

Like to play games? This is the place to talk about it.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby Ge FOrce 543 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:00 pm

Ghen wrote:
Ge FOrce 543 wrote:I don't care for the music in Guitar Hero 1, 2, and 3. .

The truth comes out! Of course you aren't going to like a music game if you don't like the music in it :P

Well personally I think I enjoy listening to music alot more than playing the game. The music makes me relax and is peaceful to listen to. Some of it helps me get amped I guess if you want to say but nothing from gutiar hero if a may. And even if I did like the music in there I would'nt be playing the game. As I stated somewhere before guitar hero is DDR without the excersize or "fun."
Ge FOrce 543
BANNED!

Postby profofpcs » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:22 pm

bought this game and the ps2 for my kid for xmas, and i enjoy playing it myself more than she does. its fun in a weird idiotic way, and it is fun destroying ppl in the battle mode. i just sit there and play with her, and we have loads of laughs.

doesnt hurt that alot of the songs i heard firsthand. wow, im old.

depression is just anger without the enthusiasm
anger is just danger without the "d"
profofpcs
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby hunter1801 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:59 pm

ya, I was surprised at how many adults have started playing video games recently. The kids turn them on to the interactive things like Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and of course the Wii.
hunter1801
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby TheReverend5 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:19 pm

I actually love a lot of the music in the guitar hero games, and I play real guitar as well, so I absolutely love the guitar hero games.

They're just so fun to rock out to, and playing with friends is always a good time. I mean, it takes rhythm so if rhythm games are neither your specialty nor your preference then I wouldn't recommend them. I guess it's ultimately just personal preference as to why I love the games so much.
TheReverend5
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby hunter1801 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:20 pm

Im the opposite. I play real guitar, so I don't like the guitar hero games. Why play fake guitar, when I could do it for real? It's just way too "dumbed down" for me. Rock Band on the other hand looks interesting because I also play the drums. They say on expert it's almost 1:1 on drum notes. Never played it, but it should be a fun challenge.
hunter1801
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby TheReverend5 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:20 pm

For me it's the thrill of hearing the player "create" the actual complete song in the game, along with vocals, etc... that makes GH so great. Yeah I can play some riffs on my guitar but I can't start magically wailing out My Name Is Jonas whenever I please because the song isn't the same without the vocals and other aspects. IMO they are kinda incomparable pastimes...one's an instrument, the other is a video game.
TheReverend5
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby Ghen » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:13 pm

Good points Reverend =)
ImageImageImage
Ghen
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Previous

Return to Games