Other MMOs.

Like to play games? This is the place to talk about it.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby The Pizza Boy » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:53 am

Ya ive seen warhammer and it looks pretty good. Blizzard pretty much screwed Wow. So many things they have done just havent made it fun anymore. Especially after reading for 2.3 patch notes. Basically made my dwarf priest crap.

But right now Im playing Lord of the Rings online. Even though its based on a popular series, the game itself is solid. If you have an average gaming computer you should be able to easily run it. I mean the water looks great compaired to what im used to. The water reflects the stars at night. I mean thats awesome.
The Pizza Boy
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Falklian » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:45 am

I'm looking forward to Warhammer as well, looks really good from what I've seen.

I used to play WoW, occasionally hop on now and again, but just don't really care for it much anymore. My fiance is still pretty hooked on it and so are my friends.

I've been beta testing Tabula Rasa for a few months and I enjoy it. It's a fairly nice change of pace. It's pretty much a third-person shooter. One thing I really like about it is the fact that it tries to get rid of a bit of the grind. Everyone starts out the game as the same class, a recruit, and at set levels, you pick your next class. The cool thing about it is that at each of these branches, you can clone yourself, so you actually can take both paths when you reach that level.

Here's the breakdown: http://www.rgtr.com/game_intel/career_p ... asses.html

You pick your final class at level 30 (going after spy right now myself) but what makes it so awesome, because of the clone ability, I'll also have a level 30 sniper. At each branch, I'll pretty much be able to go both ways without getting up to that level again. Cool concept and I like it quite a bit.
Falklian
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby The Pizza Boy » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:47 pm

I tried to get on the beta testing for TR but couldn't :(
The Pizza Boy
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Deputy1515 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:21 am

I was in the second round of Beta testers for TR. My wife got in much later. The game is interesting. I am not convinced I would pay a monthly subscription for it though. I should reserve judgment for when it goes gold though.
Deputy1515
Black Belt
Black Belt

Previous

Return to Games