Halo 3! Here at last!

Like to play games? This is the place to talk about it.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Halo 3! Here at last!

Postby Cabooose » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:32 am

Hey folks,

Today's the day. Today, we finish the fight!

I managed to get a hold of a copy at midnight last night and have just pulled an all nighter playing Halo 3. So far so good, I'm about halfway done the campaign and I'm loving it! What's even better is I took the day off so I'm going to keep going until I drop.

Just wanted to drop you all a line and let you know that my gamertag is Cabo0ose (letter o, number 0, letter o) on Xbox Live so be sure to look me up if you are feeling up for a game. It's going to be great!

I'm so happy! :D

Cabooose

Seek always, for by looking for one thing you will surely find another - this is the path to wisdom.
Cabooose
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

Postby Snowfire » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:47 am

Yeah, I was up until about 4:45 playing, then I had to get some sleep, and I just woke up.

So far I've done 6 chapters, 3 left! As soon as I get a little bit of fuel in me, I'm gonna head back in to battle! PDT_Armataz_01_01

So Caboose, have many idiots at your release? My buddy told me at his release an 11 year old kid came up to him and told him he was a professional Halo player and beat him 9 times out of 10... :lol:

My release had my local Gamestop staff trading quips and innuendos with the crowd near the door. I just wanted to get home and out of the rain though... I was tired of being soaked from the monsoon!
Tono Sien

Love is the greatest conspiracy, by the most loving genius.
Snowfire
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Black Wolf » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:35 am

Finished it wed on my new Halo edition xbox 360!

Defiantly a great game.
Black Wolf
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby Snowfire » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:51 pm

I just finally got the "I would have been your Daddy" Skull after working on it for the past 12 hours! :twisted:

I've got my Hayabusa Armor now, and it looks sweet! :D
Tono Sien

Snowfire
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby DAVE1 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:01 pm

Once I can find a copy nearby I'll pick it up. Went searching and a lot of places don't have it. I'll wait a week.
Join team 33258 today!!
DAVE1
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby iamwhoiamtoday » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:41 am

If only I had a 360...... now I have to wait for a few years for this game to hit the PC..... from what I hear, it's a great game. Have fun playing it....
People who have gone through Starfleet academy should be taught how to fix everything. Even a Roman aqueduct.
iamwhoiamtoday
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Quiksilver4871 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:46 am

Anyone have a list of where the skulls are and junk?
Quiksilver4871
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Snowfire » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:17 pm

Youtube has quite a few good video walkthroughs of where the gold/silver skulls are, and just on the 28th did we find the, "I would have been your Daddy" silver skull, aka the grand-daddy of all skulls, aka the one "no one will ever find" -Bungie.

It felt good to be one of the first wearing the Hayabusa Armor set. It looks good too...
Tono Sien

Snowfire
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby iamwhoiamtoday » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:13 am

Well, I borrowed a friend's 360 for this weekend, and rented Halo 3. On Friday, I beat it on easy, on Saturday, I beat it on Heroic, and Saturday evening, I played online. I must say, the game is rather fun. Now, I'm not gonna run out and buy a 360 just for halo, but it's still a good game. It did feel a lot like "Halo 2, part two" though, rather then it's own separate game.

The first time that I played online, it was 4 person slayer. The end score was: Me with 25, and the closest person to me had 5 kills. That was enjoyable.

I'm really looking forward to when this game comes out for the PC. If it was made into a Vista only title, I don't think that much money would be lost by M$ (seeing as how many many more people own 360s then Vista)
People who have gone through Starfleet academy should be taught how to fix everything. Even a Roman aqueduct.
iamwhoiamtoday
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby ssamurai26 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:30 pm

Yes, very fun. I finally managed to find a 360 Elite here and have just started playing. I haven`t had time to finish it, even on normal, but multiplayer co-op is incredible. Most of my single player adventures have been in Beautiful Katamari and Ace Combat so far.
"He o hitte shiri tsubome" - (There is no use scrunching up your buttocks after a fart)

Abit KN9 Ultra
AMD X2 3800
Corsair DDR2 2X2GB
HIS Radeon 4670 1GB
Intel SSD
150GB Raptor
1TB WD Green X3

(hooked up to new 100M FTTH line)
ssamurai26
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Next