Clean Install of Windows 10 Pro x64

Discussions, problem solving, and tips and trick for operating systems go here. Windows, Mac, and Linux are ok. If you want to fight or put down an OS go to The Hundred Year War Forum. It will not be tolerated here. Make sure to post what OS is being discussed in the title of your post.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Re: Clean Install of Windows 10 Pro x64

Postby c327 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:20 pm

Mr T wrote:Try this - get another hard drive (preferably a SSD) and replace the one in the sager with it and install windows to that one.

This laptop is 8 months old and has a Crucial 500gb SSD. I have a few concerns. One is that this PC is under a full 3 year warranty that Sager seems no longer interested in fixing it since it has been sent back twice so far at Sager's expense.

My other concern is I bought an expensive Microsoft piece of software that cost me $161.00 that is only good for this PC. Sager told me that the COA Key is to red on the MOBO and I don't want to lose it. It is strange that Sager still is offering the same NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M graphics adapter on their current laptops with Windows 10 64 bit ????

If there was something known wrong with either of them why would they still offer this configuration on other sales of the same thing ???? I am very disappointed in Sager the company. I no longer trust or have any faith in them at all. I will never buy anything from Sager ever again.
“Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned” "Pay It Forward"
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Re: Clean Install of Windows 10 Pro x64

Postby berger » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:48 pm

Thank you for the info
berger
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Previous

Return to Operating Systems