Setup Screenshots

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Setup Screenshots

Postby toadface23 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 7:49 pm

hey i know im like the worlds biggest screw up but i broke my onboard display adapter off my motherboard and in order to get my pci display adaper that i bought to work i need to change my setup setting for [/b]INIT DISPLAY: ON BOARD to PCI but since i cant use my other adaper to plug my monitor into to view my setup while making these changes so i need some screeshots of my computers setup? all i know is that it has an award 1998 pci/pnp 686 267768264 bios and the mother board incoporates the intel 810 chipset and it has a celeron processor can or will anyone please help this bumling freak of a moron ?????? :oops: :oops:
toadface23

Postby Toby B. » Tue Aug 27, 2002 3:19 am

geesh dude, I honestly think you might have damaged the motherboard beyond repair. but we are going to need a bit more info to be able to provide jumper settings/diagrams to disable the onboard video...

We will need a complete/detailed description of the motherboard.....(and honestly due to this situation this post should have been put in the motherboard ID forum or the Technical Support forum)

Toby
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Return to BIOS