Setup Screenshots

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Setup Screenshots

Postby toadface23 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 7:49 pm

hey i know im like the worlds biggest screw up but i broke my onboard display adapter off my motherboard and in order to get my pci display adaper that i bought to work i need to change my setup setting for [/b]INIT DISPLAY: ON BOARD to PCI but since i cant use my other adaper to plug my monitor into to view my setup while making these changes so i need some screeshots of my computers setup? all i know is that it has an award 1998 pci/pnp 686 267768264 bios and the mother board incoporates the intel 810 chipset and it has a celeron processor can or will anyone please help this bumling freak of a moron ?????? :oops: :oops:

Postby Toby B. » Tue Aug 27, 2002 3:19 am

geesh dude, I honestly think you might have damaged the motherboard beyond repair. but we are going to need a bit more info to be able to provide jumper settings/diagrams to disable the onboard video...

We will need a complete/detailed description of the motherboard.....(and honestly due to this situation this post should have been put in the motherboard ID forum or the Technical Support forum)

Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Return to BIOS