Motherboards.org Gear Store is Online

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby MoboCop » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:00 am

kokalo wrote:I'd love to help out, but:

a) There is no "handsome gentleman" sizes (ie 3/4/5 XL)

b) Not sure if they would ship to NZ, but even if they did, the shipping would cost me more than the goods itself.

You do have my moral support though!

no worries I am not complaining, nor begging. Just stating the facts.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby chris754 » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:59 am

US sizes will fit, but I bought mouse pads
chris754
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby ~Rob » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:18 pm

I w3ant a yellow bag - that would be perfect for work! But alas, I'm just a student with no card :cry:

I WANT A CREDIT CARD! Solo would be nice too :wink:
Jocuri cu impuscaturi si alte genuri, pentru toate varstele doar pe acest link - distractie si amuzament garantat!
~Rob
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

from above

Postby Lou9 » Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:29 am

i wouldnt mind a yellow bag either or a credit card, but then i would need some money on the other end lol not likely to happen anytime soon
Lou9
Initiate
Initiate

Postby MoboCop » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:55 am

we have had two orders since this shop has opened. About the same result as last time.

Anything I can do to make this more interesting to everyone? Or should I just let it go?
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby ~Rob » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:08 pm

I don't think you could. I would have ordered a bag if I had a card to use. How about custom built motherboards.org PC's?? Now there's a thought!
Jocuri cu impuscaturi si alte genuri, pentru toate varstele doar pe acest link - distractie si amuzament garantat!
~Rob
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby Sabrewings » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:10 pm

I'm waiting on some cash. I thought I would've had some things paid off by now, but I don't. I want one of those T-shirts so bad!
Sabrewings
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby kokalo » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:11 am

Other than taking up some precious banner time from newegg and such to advertise it - just to keep on reminding people that it is there?
I don't know what else.
ImageImage

P3! (No, not PIII)
kokalo
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Myth » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:01 pm

I was just over at Stanford's folding forum and noticed in the top right corner they had a rather large logo / link to their t-shirt site. I know you have ads at the top but you might be able to slip in a horizontal (short and wide) picture link at the top. I'm not sure if everyone checks this notice and are aware that mobo.org even has stuff for sale.

Just a thought.
Myth
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby MoboCop » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:02 pm

Myth wrote:I was just over at Stanford's folding forum and noticed in the top right corner they had a rather large logo / link to their t-shirt site. I know you have ads at the top but you might be able to slip in a horizontal (short and wide) picture link at the top. I'm not sure if everyone checks this notice and are aware that mobo.org even has stuff for sale.

Just a thought.

hmmm. I will keep that in mind. Thanks.
MoboCop
Drunken Master

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements