best mouse and keyboard manufacture

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

best mouse ankeyboard maker

Poll ended at Fri Jun 28, 2002 1:33 pm

Microsoft
38%
logitech
50%
other
13%

Total votes : 24

Postby undying fenix » Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:57 am

wireless = sir lagsalot. my friend was trying to play counterstrike on his brand new wireless ms mouse and it was incredibly horrible! furthermore, the keyboard (which is also wireless) wasnt fast enough for cs.
Hold that thought.
undying fenix
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby zackr » Fri May 02, 2003 11:54 pm

I believe Logitech wins this dispute with out thinking twice. I happen to own the new cordless optical duo manufactured by logitech.
zackr
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby miki02131 » Sat May 03, 2003 3:50 pm

I've both and they perform really well but I vote logitech.
Help humanity .....join the
Motherboards.org
folding team! 33258
miki02131
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby barmouth » Mon May 12, 2003 5:16 am

MS always. Logitech is the only obvious alternative, and they felt clunky whenever I've tried one. I draw in cad, so am very mouse critical!

I've been through two button, two button wheel, intellimice, optical explorer, wired and wireless.

Find wireless very good, except on my maple desk, where the wired reads the surface better, and the wired is quicker to wake the system up from screensaver than the wireless. Wireless ones work on everything else. Also good if you're outside smoking while installing apps, you can click on the yes to eula without going indoors and ruining a quality moment!

MS support excellent on h/ware, as others have said. Replaced two without question. That's two out of about 10. Left buttons went a bit soft, not failure, just excessive use.

MS keyboards have best feel, weight and sound imho. Elite mmedia natural my favourite, all wired, haven't tried wireless ones.
barmouth
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Previous

Return to The Hundred Year War