The Good Ole' Bar Brawls

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby Tulatin » Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:20 pm

pretty much yeah. BTW wolf - i got onto the server yesterday (messed windows), but it crashed. Can you link me to the EXACT versions of the software you use, and what mods do you use in the mod mgr. [Do Not Reply to this, Just Pm]
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby Black Wolf » Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:27 pm

PM you info.

Now back to our regular scheduald thred.
Black Wolf
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby Tulatin » Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:29 pm

alright then - i think that the fights also occur when somebody's pride is hurt, they're views challenged critically, or they're ego stepped on. Just being called useless effectively destroyed my purpose here, and peeved me, but i held off.
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby Black Wolf » Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:16 pm

Tulatin wrote:fights also occur when somebody's pride is hurt, they're views challenged critically, or they're ego stepped on

This is very true also, espically when it comes down to stuff liek AMD vs intel. BUT what peeves me off is people coming out of the blue and accusing other people of doing stuff. Don't post it on a thread, PM the person.

I think its just a way to grab the attention of otehrs.
Black Wolf
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby Tulatin » Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:46 pm

we saw that just recently no? I figure that if somebody hasn't done anything to you, and hasn't done anything wrong, leave em.
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby Black Wolf » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:58 pm

Exactly ignore them and the mods will take care off them when they see thier thread or a certain frog lets them know "whit is a foot"

I just don't undersatnd people (bullies) who think that lashing out other people is fun, adn will make poeple like them. Its juts NUTS!
Black Wolf
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Previous

Return to The Hundred Year War