Did It Happen This Way?

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby satan » Sat Jul 05, 2003 6:25 pm

i never slandererd any military people or the military itself.
i said its time we moved on.(cold war weapons)
what the military has and gets has to do more with outside interests then within.
please understand i ment no disrepect to thoses who serve.
i am not going to discuse this any futher.
it might be used as ammo against me.
i want the us men to get the money,training they need and not fancy toys at there expence.
i see that the point is being missed here so i just move on.
i have never ever said anything to say i am anything less then a honest american who surports the troops and the job that they do.
if i have a problem with the ways things are run it a potical one that has to do with how money is spent and not with the people that have to face the afects of it.
i wrote a thank you to the us men late last night,someone deleted it.
i was not a joke,i dont joke about such things.
i hope no one was ofended.
i want our boys to get everything they deserve.
dose anyone see how i think now.
poeple might got the wrong idea about what i was saying.
i hope not.
i am prould to be american.

ps: i will not comment on this subjuct any more,its seems like it might turn ulgy or be used against me,sorry we could not debate further i dont wont to be seen as anti-american anymore!
thank you.
2.53Mhz asus p4s8x 533Mhz 512 DDR c2.5 p4dragon4 bios 1004
ati 9700 pro cat3.4
raptor 10k sata si3112
330 entermax quiet
santa cruz turtle beach
sony 52x
tdk 24x10x40 BP
logitech cordless mouseman
VX900
XP PRO sp1a
satan
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

Postby BadLilMonkee » Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:20 pm

I will close with this on you and your ways Satan......

You are not Anti-American....You are just ANTI-SOCIAL......

You have managed to insult Canadians, Japan, Germans, French, Belarus, Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, 12 nations states in Africa, 3 in South and Central America, many others I am too tired to list and last but not least, United States of America.

In case you have not figured it out...these forums are INTERNATIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meaning that people from across the globe come here to get answers to their questions or to give those same answers away. Insulting these peoples on a daily basis and then calling it humor or lack of schooling in unforgivable...They do not visit the site to be insulted or have their respective politics insulted either. I do not care where you come from. Something tells me that you have no clue as to what all this really means and will go away feeling insulted and put-out, feeling sorry for yourself.This is your wake-up call. Grow Up....... if it is possible.......

For those of you that feel insulted by my "words" here with Satan, I apologize and probably have booked my ticket to hell.... But I refuse to stand still while this kind of drivel is purveyed...... :evil: Will :evil:
AMD 2000XP OC'd to 2174 Mhz w/Volcano 7+
GigaByte GA-7VAXP Ver 1.1
512 mb XMS
80Gb WD HD X2
LG Combo Drive
Sony 48x12x48 CDRW
Gainward GEFORCE FX 5900 256MB DDR Ultra
Antec SOHO 1030 Case w/6 fans
Windows XP Pro OS
BadLilMonkee
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Tolemac » Sun Jul 06, 2003 1:38 am

No tickets booked here BLM. :wink:

The only comment I'm going to make is to say that if this thread doesn't lighten up, then I will lock/delete it. Let's not let it come to that. Thank you.
Tolemac
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby jtcartboy » Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:42 pm

good job satan, I am done as well unless someone else says something and I need to stick up for the best country on earth.
Athlon XP 2500+ OCd to 2.25 GHz w/360fsb
Asus A7N8X-Deluxe Mobo
1GB Corsair XMS 2x512
Ati Radeon 9600pro OCd to 509 Core 317 Mem

Berkeley isn't really america it should be anexed!!
jtcartboy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby SeMag » Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:21 pm

Hey Tolemac, maybe is better to lock this thread, is safer.

And jtcartboy, we all agree here in this forums a long time ago
that "the best country on earth" was merely a subjective tittle, each
country had/has a lot of issues that every person values differently
so please respect this notion.

Semag
Welcome to Tijuana..
Tequila, Sexo y Mariguana..

Welcome to Tijuana
Con el Coyote no hay Aduana...

Manu Chau.

Songs to be proud of......
SeMag
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby jtcartboy » Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:34 am

ok but in my opinion it is the best nation. If someone else says their country is the best so long as it isn't france then I am OK. But with all respect I have the right to say this is the best country in the world even though, this is a multinational site. I'm sure Tulatin would say canada is the best.

I mean no disrespect at all but I just say what I feel and if you think that is rude well sorry, I just have pride in where I live.
Asus A7N8X-Deluxe Mobo
1GB Corsair XMS 2x512

jtcartboy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby SeMag » Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:57 pm

Great, we understand each other, some time ago the same statement
created a lot of problems and locked posts in this place, thanks for
answering and respecting others opinions.

Around 80% of the world live in the same freedom we do, in
some countries even a little more, take it easy on the french,
I try never to hate all the people from a country due to the actions
of their goverment, a lot of people do this against Americans I learned
not to do this, so dont fall in the trap.

Semag
Welcome to Tijuana..
Tequila, Sexo y Mariguana..

Welcome to Tijuana
Con el Coyote no hay Aduana...

Manu Chau.

Songs to be proud of......
SeMag
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby jtcartboy » Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:25 am

I will never lighten up on that country sorry I just can't. It's not even the Iraq thing it is just their whole attitude towards america in general. They want to be the nation that napoleon once ruled. They just need to realize they aren't that country anymore and they aren't as big and powerful as they think they are. But their whole 1900s deal, they were the first in Vietnam then we went in to cover for their butts. WW2 they didn't even fight they just surrendered and waited for US and the Brits to bail em out.

And they have some resentment for US and this is the nation as a whole not just the Govt. I have never been but a majority of the people I know who went to france loved france but hated the people. They are rude and stuck up I have dealt with many at my place of work and they almost act like they are better.(for those of you who are french I am sorry, if you are not like this. but a few just really really make me have a strong dislike).
Asus A7N8X-Deluxe Mobo
1GB Corsair XMS 2x512

jtcartboy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby ssamurai26 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:42 am

Yes, you can meet lots of people(especially Americans, but others as well) who travel to France and say that. You can also meet just as many who have the exact opposite to say about French people. Unless you have visited there, and done so with an open mind, then you should wait to pass judgement on all French people(after that, if you still feel that way, then feel free to hate). The open mind thing is important, I know lots of people from all over the world, and there are certain types of Americans that are complained about to no end. I hate meeting Americans who act "ugly" abroad. It's really embarassing. Not only that, but it causes the rest of the world to think negatively about Americans, the same way you feel negatively towards the French. I started to see this really clearly when I left the US. Some of my friends say things like "hey, you're pretty open minded... for a yank." It would be nice not to have to overcome that stereotype in the first place don't you think?
"He o hitte shiri tsubome" - (There is no use scrunching up your buttocks after a fart)

Abit KN9 Ultra
AMD X2 3800
Corsair DDR2 2X2GB
HIS Radeon 4670 1GB
Intel SSD
150GB Raptor
1TB WD Green X3

(hooked up to new 100M FTTH line)
ssamurai26
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby jtcartboy » Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:12 pm

I didn't say all french see I apologized to the ones that are nice and not stuck up towards us. But yeah I know, but the problem with being an american in the world is you are the world's superpower, and others may resent that. Epsecially the ones who are into politics and military, but these people need to get over it, its just the way it is.
Asus A7N8X-Deluxe Mobo
1GB Corsair XMS 2x512

jtcartboy
Green Belt
Green Belt

PreviousNext

Return to The Hundred Year War