The Happy Hillbilly & Valour Saga

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby miki02131 » Tue May 20, 2003 3:41 pm

Guys listen, any personal attacks or additional comments will flame the issue. Let's cool it off. Let assume that HH was a troublemaker, he comes back and repent. He wants to start over. He can be forgiven even if his past behaviour is not forgotten.

Valour, you are great guy I am sure you are capable of forgiveness. That does not mean, you gonna be his friend but just ignore him. By so doing peace will prevail.

To start in good faith, I suggest HH does not answer any more personal comments or attacks against him. HH ignores the personal comments. By so doing peace will prevail.
Help humanity .....join the
Motherboards.org
folding team! 33258
miki02131
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby Valour » Tue May 20, 2003 3:52 pm

Peanya wrote:As Toby said, HH is a troublemaker, but in Valour's post, he's doing the same thing: We have the pot calling the kettle black!

Now wait a minute. I have made no attacks -- only made observations about his behavior and attitude and stated what "Happy" Hillbilly has said and done here, which is: harm the community. There is no "feud" and no "saga" other than the one that he continues to perpetuate all on his own.

-Jem
"The proverb says that Providence protects children and idiots. This is really true. I know because I have tested it." -Mark Twain

I wrote this book: www.herotale.com
And here's the next one: www.emeraldblackbird.com
Valour
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby speedblurr » Tue May 20, 2003 3:58 pm

Well I am a NOBODY to these boards, but I am here everyday and read everything I possibly can INCLUDING this pathetic little arguement. Now the way I see it, Valour and HH don't like each other. Do I care? NOT ONE BIT. I have the utmost respect for both of you as you have both helped me out in my time of PC need and I say to both of you THANKS. If you guys wanna waste hours on end with your BLAH BLAH BLAH hesaid/hesaid crap, have at it! Will I lose any sleep? not a chance. I have many flaws of my own so I guess I'm not the one who should critisize, but this is plain out ridiculous. Lets see who the bigger man is and walk away from this BS. I like both of ya and would really hate to either of you leave.
speedblurr
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby MoboCop » Tue May 20, 2003 4:32 pm

Obviously you both have not read the new rule on personal attacks or this thread would not exist.

Any member found insulting or verbally attacking another member WILL BE BANNED!! There will be no appeal to this, and it will be at the sole discretion of the Moderators.

Keep it civil and courteous. It's really quite easy and simple.

If you have any questions about this, please PM or email me.

Why you two have chosen to make your dislike of each other a public issue is beyond me. But I have had enough.

Adios.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Previous

Return to The Hundred Year War