The Happy Hillbilly & Valour Saga

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby Happy Hillbilly » Tue May 20, 2003 12:31 pm

Toby,
You're so silly! :lol: :P :lol:

I've gotta run take care of some biz, "I'll be back!" Hehehehehe!!!

Load your guns! :wink:
Luke 6:31
Happy Hillbilly
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Toby B. » Tue May 20, 2003 12:47 pm

Happy Hillbilly wrote:Load your guns! :wink:
Loaded and waiting....
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby datektrader21 » Tue May 20, 2003 1:44 pm

Nice to see Toby taking up the torch for valour :roll:

Does this mean you are entering the fray? Can we start poking holes into your statements and make off topic comments that border on person insults?

i always find it funny that in most the heated debates HH is alone on his side.

By the way can any of the mods pull up some post where HH publicly and violently attacked people on the forums? The way valour puts it you would think Hillbilly was a rabid dog that needed to be put down.

Don't make yourself into a martyr by saying that it was your religious beliefs or your ideas or your point of view

As far as I have seen every heated debate has pertained to religion in one way or another.

As for the issues with mb.org that Valour brings up I think since they are none of the forums business. Valour should just keep what he knows to himself and respect the wishes of those in charge. Why he even knows is beyond me.
Two muffins are baking in an oven. one muffin says to the other,"hey man its getting pretty hot in here" "Holy $%^!@#" the other muffin replys " A talking muffin!" MaximMAg
datektrader21
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby lshawelu » Tue May 20, 2003 2:06 pm

Let's rehash shall we.......Happy Hillbilly whether you want to believe it or not you ARE a troublemaker.....This thread was just another attempt of yours to ruffle feathers and piss people off.

I'm gonna have to agree with Toby on this one. I agree that Valour gets into heated arguments sometimes but his arguments are always civil and he brings up vaild points. HeeHeeHeeHee :lol:

You on the other hand always seem to bring out the best (Or worst) in him. Which says alot about you. HeeHeeHeeHee :P

My experience with Valour has been vey pleasant. He has always helped me out with no problems.

And yes it has been very quiet here since you left. Your back now and you picked up right where you left off, but now your complaining about people going off topic. The reason you were told to stay on topic is because people know your track record. Hee hee hee hee :D

Your a grown man with children and a wife. Why are you spending all day arguing with people on a tech forum. Grow up.

Heheheheh :D :lol: :P(I really don't see what you find so funny)
Last edited by lshawelu on Tue May 20, 2003 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pentium 4 3.0c
Abit IC7-Max3
Corsair XMS Series 512mb PC 3200
80/160 GB Maxtor HD
ATI Radeon 9800 pro
Sound Blaster Audigy 2
Windows XP Pro

"I like to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and right now I'm all out of gum"
lshawelu
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby evasive » Tue May 20, 2003 2:11 pm

Does this mean you are entering the fray? Can we start poking holes into your statements and make off topic comments that border on person insults?

Try us. * grabs banning stick *

i always find it funny that in most the heated debates HH is alone on his side.

Not quite. It is when people start to make personal attacks, no matter who dunnit.

By the way can any of the mods pull up some post where HH publicly and violently attacked people on the forums? The way valour puts it you would think Hillbilly was a rabid dog that needed to be put down.

Do a search on author Happy Hillbilly...
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby Toby B. » Tue May 20, 2003 2:11 pm

Nice to see Toby taking up the torch for valour :roll:

I am not taking sides. I am simply saying that if Happy Hillbilly wants to expect Valour to back his posts up then HH should be expected to as well.

Does this mean you are entering the fray?

No.

By the way can any of the mods pull up some post where HH publicly and violently attacked people on the forums?
Yes. It will take time to do though...

Can we start poking holes into your statements and make off topic comments that border on person insults?
I would prefer not. But you will do as you please anyway. Just be forewarned - You cross the line and you WILL pay the consequences.
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby Valour » Tue May 20, 2003 2:19 pm

datektrader21 wrote:Nice to see Toby taking up the torch for valour :roll:

I don't need anyone to stand up for me; Toby speaks for himself, and does so quite well.

datektrader21 wrote:i always find it funny that in most the heated debates HH is alone on his side.

Why do you suppose that is? Could it be that no one would agree with someone so obviously unbalanced?

datektrader21 wrote:By the way can any of the mods pull up some post where HH publicly and violently attacked people on the forums? The way valour puts it you would think Hillbilly was a rabid dog that needed to be put down.

The answer is "no" because HH went back and edited all of the offending posts to exclude the incriminating statements in question. Go back and see for yourself. I've started takign screen shots of his posts to prevent this from happening in the future.

datektrader21 wrote:As for the issues with mb.org that Valour brings up I think since they are none of the forums business. Valour should just keep what he knows to himself and respect the wishes of those in charge. Why he even knows is beyond me.

This seems to be a serious issue for you, as this is the third time you've brought it up now. I'm not defending motherboards.org and I don't need to. What I'm saying is that HH shouldn't be here because he has tried several times to harm the community and once he tried to harm the website as a whole. I have not revealed the details of this incident and I have no intentions of doing so. How I know is none of your business.

Lastly, thanks for your advice, but the next time I want to know what an oft-drunk teenager thinks of me and my statements and actions, I'll ask. As for HH and his continuing abusive behavior, what can I say? He insists that he does not behave that way, then starts this clearly abusive thread in the same breath. He should apply for the vacant position of Iraqi Information Minister. :lol: I will not participate in his madness. After all, Providence protects him. :lol:

-Jem
"The proverb says that Providence protects children and idiots. This is really true. I know because I have tested it." -Mark Twain

I wrote this book: www.herotale.com
And here's the next one: www.emeraldblackbird.com
Valour
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby Peanya » Tue May 20, 2003 3:20 pm

Reading this post and the linked one, reminds me of MMDN (a board where people constantly attack each other to show off how immature they are)
As Toby said, HH is a troublemaker, but in Valour's post, he's doing the same thing: We have the pot calling the kettle black!
I''m not pointing fingers here or trying to take sides, but obviously both these guys like computers, but don't like each other! I got this to say to both: GROW UP!
Maybe one is just a little too religious for the other, maybe one is a little too arrogant.
If I were moderator, personally, I'd delete all of that stuff. I'd send out a warning. In the future, I'd suggest if ANYONE has a problem, they need to report it to the moderators. If this continues, the moderators should send a nice warning message to be a little nicer. If this persists, then it would be time for a banning.
DId HH edit his posts? I don't care! Let's try to be positive and respect each other's differences.

(in a George bush mimic) Summing it up: grow up. Respect each other's differences. Enjoy motherboards.org, and help those who need it here!
Peanya
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby datektrader21 » Tue May 20, 2003 3:39 pm

This seems to be a serious issue for you, as this is the third time you've brought it up now. I'm not defending motherboards.org and I don't need to.

actually it would be the second, but then maybe you have a diffrent style of counting.

but the next time I want to know what an oft-drunk teenager thinks of me and my statements and actions, I'll ask.

see those are the kind of statements i was talking about. btw im not a teenager, see there would have to be a 1 followed by another digit for my age to be considered a teen. but as my name says im 21, but hey maybe you use a different method for age as well.

Try us. * grabs banning stick *

i did not know there was such a stick. :?

How I know is none of your business.

like i said its beyond me :?
Two muffins are baking in an oven. one muffin says to the other,"hey man its getting pretty hot in here" "Holy $%^!@#" the other muffin replys " A talking muffin!" MaximMAg
datektrader21
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Happy Hillbilly » Tue May 20, 2003 3:41 pm

Toby,

Lie #1 -

Toby wrote;
This thread was just another attempt of yours to ruffle feathers and piss people off.

Truth - This thread was an attempt to get Valour to prove his lies & accusations, and to try to settle our differences like men should be able to do. Valour's post that is quoted here is the one that is an attempt ruffle feathers & piss someone off.

Toby wrote;
Before your leave of absence evasive asked you to provide links to some threads that you threw such a stink about and you failed to provide those links (i.e. left no basis for your bitching).

Lie #2 - "Before your leave of absence..." Truth - evasive posted a comment AFTER my leave of absence, AFTER my last post before I returned,

Lie #3 - "...evasive asked you... " Truth - evasive did not ask ME! He was addressing ANOTHER member. Here it is:

Quote:
If they banned atheist, or evolutionary theory views also, that would be fair. But they didn't do that. And THAT is the point.

evasive wrote;
If you think evolutionary means anti-God perse you still have a lot to learn. PM me the threads you think are expressing atheist or otherwise anti-God views and we'll deal with them properly.

Posted here: http://www.motherboards.org/forums/view ... c&start=30

Toby wrote;
If you seriousle expect valour to back up his comments then YOU should have the coutesy to do the same when asked to do so.

I've already blown this comment out of the water with the above facts/truths.

Toby wrote;
Althought the topic restrictions have been lifted; this "It's my way and my way ONLY" attitude of yours has to stop.....

Toby,
With all due respect, I ask you nicely, please, tell me how you come to the conclusion that I have such an attitude.
Luke 6:31
Happy Hillbilly
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

PreviousNext

Return to The Hundred Year War