The Happy Hillbilly & Valour Saga

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

The Happy Hillbilly & Valour Saga

Postby Happy Hillbilly » Mon May 19, 2003 6:36 pm

Okay Valour, here's your chance to prove what kind of man you are.
Valour said;
Let's review, because you seem to have a unique understanding of the facts. You are viewed as a troublemaker because you have several times publicly attacked people in violent, rude, and disturbing ways and then tried to be nice to a saccharine degree to everyone else in what appears to me to be a bad case of passive-aggressive behavior. Don't make yourself into a martyr by saying that it was your religious beliefs or your ideas or your point of view that got you into trouble; no one here is dumb enough to believe that for a second. There is no "flow" here to go with, no popular opinion that you must agree with. There is always a flow to the smooth operation of the community, so I guess you did go against the flow; not by presenting new and different ideas, but by trying to hurt people. You have also repeatedly made igorant and derisive statements about gay people; you are a bigot and your beliefs seem to demand that you attempt to evangelize your bigotry. For all of these things you deserve to be cast out of the community because you can't seem to function here. You'd be happier someplace else, like perhaps a Chrisitian discussion forum.

And don't think that we're all that dumb that we don't know the "other" poster in the member pictures thread wasn't your doing. Either it was you incognito or a friend you enlisted to back you up. Amazing how this one person replies to your post after a long absence on your part in a thread that had nothing to do with the issue he brought up and it was one of his first posts, and you immediately respond and address this person. Furthermore they ate out of your hand and said all the things that needed to be said for you appear to have support for discussing your beliefs. If you think that we're all that dumb, that we don't at least suspect that it was a setup, then I think you owe this whole forum an apology.

I don't want to meet you halfway and I don't want to be your pal. You blew every chance you had to get along with me (and with others) by going public with your abusive behavior. I think it's awful that you're "back" and I'm puzzled as to why you haven't been banned considering your long record of abusive behavior. I can only hope that the next time you come out with this behavior the moderators throw the book at you and make it the last time. If you mean to try to say that you have reformed your life to exclude hateful and hurtful tactics then I am glad to hear that and look forward to your positive contributions, as I'm sure many others do.

Back up what you say. Lead us all to your proof. You are posting nothing but lies & you can't prove it. If you only had an inkling of how bad you you look now & how much worse you're gonna look by the time I disprove your baseless accusations. Either step up to the plate & play ball or get your butt in the locker room get that uniform off.

You see, there was absolutely no cause for you to post the above post. I tried to be nice to you & this is how you act. I don't understand your hatred for me.

FYI, I don't need a "setup man". I had absolutely nothing to do with the other poster you spoke of other than replying to him. Your accusation just goes to show your way of thinking. :roll:

Stand up or stand down! Bury the hatchet or sharpen it!!!

BTW, FYI, Mr. Hatfield in the Hatfield & McCoy feud was my great, great, great, great grandfather. You don't stand a chance. Heeheeheehee!!!
Last edited by Happy Hillbilly on Tue May 20, 2003 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Luke 6:31
Happy Hillbilly
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Tulatin » Mon May 19, 2003 6:41 pm

What gives me the idea that you just started a fight (or told Valour off for pushing you a little).

Valour Says:

I think it's awful that you're "back" and I'm puzzled as to why you haven't been banned considering your long record of abusive behavior. I can only hope that the next time you come out with this behavior the moderators throw the book at you and make it the last time.

For The Record, I'm in total opposition to parts of this statement.
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby Tulatin » Mon May 19, 2003 6:42 pm

What gives me the idea that you want to tell Valour off for pushing you a bunch of times. (Reminds me of the Conflict between me and Sodism - By The Way Sod - sorry for questioning your ways, as you were defending your stance just as I)

Valour Says:

I think it's awful that you're "back" and I'm puzzled as to why you haven't been banned considering your long record of abusive behavior. I can only hope that the next time you come out with this behavior the moderators throw the book at you and make it the last time.

For The Record, I'm in total opposition to parts of this statement. Hopefully sonn enough, you won't have to pay the peace's price with you account's lives.

Lastly heads upp people - this is the calm before the storm...

There? Good Nuff HH?
Last edited by Tulatin on Mon May 19, 2003 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby Happy Hillbilly » Mon May 19, 2003 6:49 pm

Tualtin,
How do you come to the conclusion that I started a fight? I was nice to Valour in the other thread & you say that I am the one starting a fight? I am asking Valour to prove his acussations. I, personally, see no reason why he & I can not get along.
Happy Hillbilly
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Tulatin » Mon May 19, 2003 8:55 pm

Whoops - this is what I meant by saying domething wrong - no need for the heightened Is here.... I'm just saying that your opening the Floor for him to come out, and this could potentially start a fight (mods are standing by with locks...). In no way did i mean it as to say that you go around instigating these conflicts; they are a result of diffferneces in person, which are often difficult to resolve. Editing To Remove Accusations now.
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby Happy Hillbilly » Mon May 19, 2003 9:38 pm

Hehehehehehe!!! No problem, Tulatin! 8) :wink: I wasn't jumping on you & I'm sorry if you took it that way, that's surely not the way I meant it. :wink:

I've offered Valour several opportunities to put aside our differences but he has continuosly spurned them. If we don't get along, it's all on him, now.
Happy Hillbilly
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby evasive » Tue May 20, 2003 2:05 am

original thread:
http://www.motherboards.org/forums/view ... hp?t=24327

so people can see where this stems from and get the complete picture.
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby miki02131 » Tue May 20, 2003 10:58 am

To finish the saga, I propose that Valour and HH shake hands and makeup and if this is too, then they respectfully ignore each others opinions and leave in peace.
Help humanity .....join the
Motherboards.org
folding team! 33258
miki02131
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby Happy Hillbilly » Tue May 20, 2003 11:41 am

Well, as you can see in Valour's post that I quoted,

Valour wrote;
I don't want to meet you halfway and I don't want to be your pal.

...and from his lack of posting any evidence to try to support the lies he has told about me, he doesn't seem to have any intentions on trying to make ammends or settle any diferrences. I feel that I have done more than my share to end this ridiculousness & have handled his latest bombardment very well. We don't have to be friends. We could just ignore each other but that won't happen. Watch & see.
Happy Hillbilly
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Re: The Happy Hillbilly & Valour Saga

Postby Toby B. » Tue May 20, 2003 12:27 pm

Happy Hillbilly wrote:Okay Valour, here's your chance to prove what kind of man you are.
Valour said;
Let's review, because you seem to have a unique understanding of the facts. You are viewed as a troublemaker because you have several times publicly attacked people in violent, rude, and disturbing ways and then tried to be nice to a saccharine degree to everyone else in what appears to me to be a bad case of passive-aggressive behavior. Don't make yourself into a martyr by saying that it was your religious beliefs or your ideas or your point of view that got you into trouble; no one here is dumb enough to believe that for a second. There is no "flow" here to go with, no popular opinion that you must agree with. There is always a flow to the smooth operation of the community, so I guess you did go against the flow; not by presenting new and different ideas, but by trying to hurt people. You have also repeatedly made igorant and derisive statements about gay people; you are a bigot and your beliefs seem to demand that you attempt to evangelize your bigotry. For all of these things you deserve to be cast out of the community because you can't seem to function here. You'd be happier someplace else, like perhaps a Chrisitian discussion forum.

And don't think that we're all that dumb that we don't know the "other" poster in the member pictures thread wasn't your doing. Either it was you incognito or a friend you enlisted to back you up. Amazing how this one person replies to your post after a long absence on your part in a thread that had nothing to do with the issue he brought up and it was one of his first posts, and you immediately respond and address this person. Furthermore they ate out of your hand and said all the things that needed to be said for you appear to have support for discussing your beliefs. If you think that we're all that dumb, that we don't at least suspect that it was a setup, then I think you owe this whole forum an apology.

I don't want to meet you halfway and I don't want to be your pal. You blew every chance you had to get along with me (and with others) by going public with your abusive behavior. I think it's awful that you're "back" and I'm puzzled as to why you haven't been banned considering your long record of abusive behavior. I can only hope that the next time you come out with this behavior the moderators throw the book at you and make it the last time. If you mean to try to say that you have reformed your life to exclude hateful and hurtful tactics then I am glad to hear that and look forward to your positive contributions, as I'm sure many others do.

Back up what you say. Lead us all to your proof. You are posting nothing but lies & you can't prove it. If you only had an inkling of how bad you you look now & how much worse you're gonna look by the time I disprove your baseless accusations. Either step up to the plate & play ball or get your butt in the locker room get that uniform off.

You see, there was absolutely no cause for you to post the above post. I tried to be nice to you & this is how you act. I don't understand your hatred for me.

FYI, I don't need a "setup man". I had absolutely nothing to do with the other poster you spoke of other than replying to him. Your accusation just goes to show your way of thinking. :roll:

Stand up or stand down! Bury the hatchet or sharpen it!!!

BTW, FYI, Mr. Hatfield in the Hatfield & McCoy feud was my great, great, great, great grandfather. You don't stand a chance. Heeheeheehee!!!
Let's rehash shall we.......Happy Hillbilly whether you want to believe it or not you ARE a troublemaker.....This thread was just another attempt of yours to ruffle feathers and piss people off.

Before your leave of absence evasive asked you to provide links to some threads that you threw such a stink about and you failed to provide those links (i.e. left no basis for your bitching).

Either step up to the plate & play ball or get your butt in the locker room get that uniform off.
Sounds very similar to a comment I made in a PM to you. And I was sent a reply to the effect of "I do not appreciate your smart ass comments in any way, shape or form. SIMPLE AS THAT!!! Most smart asses are dumb asses. SIMPLE AS THAT!!!".

If you seriousle expect valour to back up his comments then YOU should have the coutesy to do the same when asked to do so.

Althought the topic restrictions have been lifted; this "It's my way and my way ONLY" attitude of yours has to stop.....
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Next

Return to The Hundred Year War